Big Demon King Fei

However, looking at this entrepreneurial energy she has now, she seems to have put the divorce behind her.

Fei Yinzhou looked at her standing in the sun, obviously exhausted and sweating profusely, but there was still a warm smile on her face as white as jade.

Her strength, her tenacity, her self-confidence, and her determination to devote all her efforts to running the farm made Fei Yinzhou feel that Song Ling was like the colorful butterfly that had broken out of its cocoon and was reborn, with a beautiful and dazzling light all over her body.

He admired her now from the bottom of his heart, feeling like he had witnessed her transformation and rise.

Song Ling didn't know yet that she had so many advantages in Fei Yinzhou's eyes.

When she lived in Pengcheng Linhai Villa before, she and Grandma Fei had a good relationship and often helped and took care of each other.

But the relationship with Fei Yinzhou was just a nod and greeting.

Fei Yinzhou is in charge of the huge Fei Group alone. Due to work reasons, he is often away from home.

I heard from Grandma Fei that Fei Yinzhou's parents died in a car accident when he was 6 years old.

He has been growing up with Grandpa Fei and Grandma Fei.

Grandpa Fei also died of liver cancer when Fei Yinzhou was 20 years old.

Fei Yinzhou also interrupted his doctoral studies abroad and returned to China to take over the Fei Group.

Grandpa Fei is gone, Fei Yinzhou is very busy, and Grandma Fei has been often at home alone.

Fei Yinzhou was worried that there would be no one to take care of his grandma when he was not at home. If something happened, he might not be able to come back in time, so he asked his next door neighbor Song Ling to help him take care of his grandma when she had time.

Every time he comes back from a business trip, he will bring some gifts to Little Xixi and the others.

Song Ling had previously thought about taking the time to send some fruit from space to Grandma Fei, one day, so that she could eat more fruit grown in space and be healthier.

Now that Fei Yinzhou is here, she saves her the cost of express delivery and lets him take it back soon.

Cheng An was surprised when he heard their conversation, and asked them curiously, "Ms. Song, Mr. Fei, do you know each other?"

Song Ling and Fei Yinzhou nodded together, "Yes, we know each other."

Song Ling added, "We were neighbors when we were in Pengcheng."

Only then did Cheng An understand, "Oh, that's it. Since Ms. Song and our Mr. Fei are acquaintances, it will be easier to talk about anything."

Cheng An was secretly happy.

With Mr. Fei's acquaintance's support, then Ms. Song's project will surely fall into their hands steadily.

Song Ling's project was negotiated by him.

By then, he would be able to buy lots and lots of delicious fruit from Ms. Song.

It's beautiful to think about!

Song Ling also talked about business with Fei Yinzhou, "Mr. Fei, since the Jianan Company belongs to your family, I must trust you 100%. I will leave all the projects on my farm to your Jianan company, is that okay?"