Believe in me

Father Song smiled back at him. "Not me, it's my Ling Ling, she wants to come back to start a farm, planting vegetables, fruits and raise fish and so on."

"Oh, so it's your Ling Ling."

Song Dachao then asked with surprise. "Didn't your Ling Ling marry into a rich family? Why would she even think about coming back to start a farm?"

Father Song replied confidently. "Married woman can't do business? Isn't it better to earn your own money and spend it yourself?"

Song Dachao laughed: "You're right, you earn your own money to spend. That's the real meaning, then if you have time, come over to the village committee to see, I do have a few pieces of land to rent or transfer, then you can look at picking it."

Father Song covered the phone, lowered his voice and asked Song Ling. "Shall we go to the village committee to have a look?"

Song Ling's hearing was good, and she also heard their conversation and nodded directly. "Okay."

Father Song replied back to Song Dachao. "Dachao, I'll go there with Lingling after you go to work in the afternoon."

Song Dachao: "Okay, see you later."

"See you later."

After Father Song hung up the phone, he said to Song Ling: "Your Uncle Dachao said there are several pieces of land to be rented or transferred, we will go over and see the situation later."

"Okay, then I'll go down and get some more things up and bring some gifts to Uncle Dachao."

After Song Ling has finished speaking, she got up and went downstairs again. She took out another big suitcase from the trunk, and took the opportunity to take out two more boxes of fruit.

When Father Song saw that Song Ling had returned, this time with a large suitcase and two fruit boxes, he couldn't help but be puzzled.

"Ling Ling, are you guys planning to stay here for a long time? Why did you bring so many things back this time?"

Song Ling had thought that Mother Song would talk to Father Song about her divorce.

Now that she saw Father Song's puzzled expression, she knew that Mother Song must not have told her father about her.

Song Ling thought about it and simply told him directly. "Dad, Little Lele is death, I divorced He Qihang, Little Xixi will be raised by me."

As soon as Song Ling's words fell, Father Song's voice exploded. "What did you say? Little Lele is death? How? How dare that punk kid bully you like that? See if I don't beat him to death!"

The sound like a thunderous roar scared little Xixi tremble in fright.

She immediately hugged Song Ling with her arms in fear, got into her arms, and buried her little face.

Song Ling hurriedly patted her back. "Xixi, don't be afraid! Grandpa is not scolding you, don't be afraid!"

When Song's mother saw that Song's father had scared little Xixi, she scolded him gently. "Old Song, keep your voice down, look at you, your voice is so loud, you're scaring little Xixi."

Father Song's face was flushed with anger and looked at Song Ling with a resentful look.

"You silly girl, why didn't you come to us when such a big thing happened? Even if we weren't as rich as the He family, we couldn't just stand by and watch you being bullied by them like this!"

Father Song walked back and forth in the hall like a trapped animal a few times, and then said to Song Ling. "No! This matter, can not just end, I have to bring people to find them to settle accounts!"