Meeting by fate

Yue Dongcheng responded with a smile: "Okay, okay, I will definitely make an appointment with you before going."

People here in Guangdong Province are all keen on making money. If you want to visit other people's homes, you must make an appointment in advance.

Not only does it seem rude to come to your home without an appointment, it's also easy to flop on the doorstep. 

After all, everyone is busy making money, and they are not free at home everyday.

After getting on the plane, Song Ling found that she and Yue Dongcheng was sitting right next to each other.

Yue Dongcheng smiled happily and narrowed his eyes, "Sister Ling, what a coincidence, we are sitting together again."

Song Ling also smiled and said, "It's quite a coincidence."

Yue Dongcheng has a baby face with delicate features. He looks young, probably in his early twenties. He has a bright smile on his face and is very approachable. He is a handsome young man who makes people like him very much.

After both of them sat down, Yue Dongcheng started chatting with Song Ling again.

"Sister Ling, did you open the Lingling Farm yourself?"

Song Ling nodded, "I started it."

Yue Dongcheng looked at her beautiful face and suddenly said: "Why do I feel that this Lingling Farm is so familiar? I seem to have heard it somewhere?"

He suddenly clapped his hands, "I remember, Sister Ling, the fruits and vegetables that have become popular in our hotel recently are from your Lingling Farm, right?"

Song Ling smiled and nodded, "Yes, it's from our farm."

Yue Dongcheng looked at Song Ling with a face of admiration, "Sister Ling, how come you are so impressive? To be able to cultivate such delicious fruits, don't you know, after those guests ate them once. They all said they wanted to buy them, without a single exception." 

"However, our General Manager Yang has refused them all, saying that the amount of goods is not much, and that they can only eat and stay in our hotel for a corresponding share."

"Just because of these fruits and vegetables, our hotel's occupancy rate has greatly increased in the past few days, and the restaurant is even full everyday, it's really been a long time since we've had such good business."

Song Ling smiled softly and said, "That's because Mr. Yang is running the business well."

Yue Dongcheng shook his head and said, "No, no, no, our General Manager Yang has said that this is the credit of Ms. Song of Lingling Farm."

"Before, without your fruits and vegetables, our hotel's business was not very good. Everyone was afraid that the hotel would go bankrupt. Now we don't have to worry at all."

The aunt sitting across the aisle is named Huo Zhenghong. She was also the one who helped Song Ling speak before.

She and many people around her had been listening to the conversation between Song Ling and Yue Dongcheng.

When she heard this, Huo Zhenghong couldn't help but asked Yue Dongcheng, "Brother, are the fruits and vegetables you mentioned really so delicious?"

Yue Dongcheng nodded his head without hesitation, "It is really that tasty, I ate it once and I can never forget that flavor."

Huo Zhenghong had eaten a lot of good fruits, but she could never imagine how delicious that unforgettable fruit would be.