Good and evil will be rewarded in the end

Weng Yu was originally ready to drive back empty-handed. When Song Ling said this, she quickly smiled and said, "Okay, okay, then hurry up and go, I'll wait for you here."

Song Ling added Weng Yu's WeChat account and transferred 200 yuan to her as a deposit for reserving the car, so that Weng, Yu could wait for her here with peace of mind.

After getting off the car, Song Ling let go of her mental power and began to search for Du Zhaonan's location in the village.

Although she is not a spiritual power user, her mental power has also increased a lot since she surpassed the ninth level and advanced to the legendary level.

Of course, she couldn't compare with mental powers of the same level, but there was no problem covering a town.

Soon, Song Ling found Du Zhaonan in a dilapidated wooden house halfway up the mountain.

Du Zhaonan was the only one in this dilapidated wooden house, and her sister Du Zhaonan was not there either, which saved Song Ling trouble.

Before entering the house to find Du Zhaonan, Song Ling first cast the poisonous mist of wood to confuse Du Zhaonan's mind.

She took out her phone again and clicked video.

The door of the wooden house was closed but unlocked. Song Ling opened it with a gentle push.

Song Ling walked in and then walked into the hut on the left.

Du Zhaonan was sitting beside the bed in a daze.

As soon as she saw Song Ling, her face turned pale with fright. She stood up suddenly and stuttered, unable to say her full name, "Ling, Ling..."

As soon as Song Ling saw her frightened look, he knew that Xiao Lele's death had something to do with her.

Otherwise, she wouldn't be as scared as she is now.

Song Ling stared at her sharply and asked in a deep voice: "Du Zhaonan, I have been looking for you for a long time. You are really good at hiding. You even hid in such a remote place. It's a pity that I still found you. "

Du Zhaonan looked at Song Ling with fear in her eyes, as if she were a devil.

Song Ling pressed forward further, looked directly into her eyes, and asked in a deep voice: "Du Zhaonan, tell me honestly, did you kill Xiao Lele?"

Du Zhaonan shook her head violently, "It wasn't me, I didn't kill him!"

Song Ling asked sternly: "If it's not you, then who is it?"

Du Zhaonan shook her head vigorously, "It's not me, I don't know either..."

Song Ling asked her again, "Then why did He Qihang give you 200,000? What did he ask you to do?"

The cold sweat on Du Zhaonan's forehead kept sliding down.

She replied with a trembling voice: "Master He said that after you two left, I took Xiao Lele to the bathtub in the bathroom. Then, I packed my things and left. Never come back again, hide as far as I can."

She looked at Song Ling, who had a cold face, and knelt down directly.

"Lingling, I really didn't kill Xiao Lele, I just carried him in, wuwuwu. I didn't kill him......"

Song Ling watched her pretending to be innocent here, and said in a cold tone: "Yes, you didn't kill Xiao Lele with your own hands, you just put him next to the bathtub filled with water."