Giving Up the Inheritance

Ye Zhengyi shook his head, "No more."

Song Ling asked him again: "Then can I leave?"

Ye Zhengyi nodded slightly, "You can go."

"Okay, thank you, sorry for your trouble."

"You're welcome."

Just when Song Ling packed up the letter and will and was about to leave, He's mother stopped her.

"Ah ling, wait a minute, I have something else to tell you."

Song Ling looked at her calmly and said, "Mrs. He, please tell me if you have something to say."

Mother He pleadingly said to Song Ling: "Ah ling, our family has been retaliated by the Jin family recently, and now the capital chain is broken. Can I beg you to return the property that Ah Hang left to Xiao Xixi to us? "

Ye Zhengyi was a little surprised when he heard what Mother He said.

Song Ling was not surprised at all.

To be honest, she didn't expect that scumbag He Qihang would leave all his property to Xixi.

Song Ling also knew that all his property was given to him by his father and mother, and was not earned by him, a playboy who only knew how to eat, drink and have fun.

Song Ling didn't want the money at first.

With her here, Xiao Xixi will not be short of money in the future, and she will also create the best living conditions for Xiao Xixi.

She was originally thinking about how to solve the will issue.

Since He's mother made this request, Song Ling followed suit and said, "Yes, I am Xiao Xixi's guardian, and I can give up inheriting He Qihang's inheritance on Xiao Xixi's behalf."

He's mother was overjoyed when she heard this and said with gratitude: "Ah ling, thank you, thank you..."

Ye Zhengyi, who was watching, also looked at Song Ling with some surprise.

How could she be willing to give up so much money?

According to their investigation, the assets under He Qihang's name, including cash, stocks, funds, various properties, etc., amounted to two to three billion.

She actually said no, she didn't want it.

Song Ling asked Ye Zhengyi to borrow paper and pen, and wrote a statement on the spot to He's mother on behalf of Xiao Xixi's renunciation of inheriting He Qihang's inheritance.

Song Ling is also confident that the property she will leave to Xiao Xixi in the future will definitely not only be two to three hundred million, but will only be given to her more.

Mother He got the statement written by Song Ling and happily said to Song Ling: "Ah ling, I'll leave first. We'll see you when we have time!"

After saying that, Mother He left in a hurry.

She wanted to go back quickly and get her son's property in her hands.

When Song Ling saw He's mother leaving, she also said goodbye to Ye Zhengyi, "Mr. Yi, thank you for today. I'm leaving now. Goodbye!"

Ye Zhengyi replied to her in a gentle tone, "Okay, walk slowly."

He saw the open-mindedness, calmness and confidence in Song Ling

He believed that such a beautiful and transparent woman would definitely have a happy life of her own.

When Song Ling walked out of the detention center, the sky outside was already a little gray.