He's Going To Die

She was ready to take little Xixi back to her hometown by the sea in Huicheng to live with her parents.

Song Ling's life in the post-apocalyptic world has always been very tense and thrilling.

Her emotions are always tense, feeling like she is living on the tip of a knife, and will die at any time, rarely having peace and quiet.

After being reborn into this peaceful world, Song Ling also wanted a different kind of life.

From the original owner's memory, her hometown, Daliao Bay in Huicheng, is also a beautiful village near the sea.

Huicheng is close to Pengcheng, and Daliao Bay has a beautiful environment. It is known as the "Ten Mile Silver Beach and the heavenly white sand dike". And is a major tourist attraction in the eastern part of Guangdong Province.

The current Daliao Bay has been well developed.

All around the Ten Mile Silver Beach coastline, major property companies have moved in, and there have been already a 5 star resort hotel, as well as several 4 and 3 star hotels, and several seaside resorts, large waterfront residential areas and villa areas.

Many local villagers also set up farmhouses and Homestays and made a lot of money.

Song Ling also intends to buy a piece of land at the seaside, using her wood powers, planting fruits and vegetables, flowers and elixirs, she can live an idyllic life above the sea, spring flowers.

Such a peaceful and leisurely day should be very comfortable and beautiful!

Song Ling, who had made up her mind, took her cute little munchkin with her and drove off to a new life.

And He Qihang, who got his divorce papers, was happy to call his friends and go to a bar together that night to celebrate his return to being single.

His new love, Jin Canchan, naturally accompanied him and raised a glass with him to celebrate.

They drank until two o'clock in the morning before leaving.

He Qihang and Jin Canchan, who were so drunk, simply took a room in the hotel above the bar and prepared to spend the happy night together.

Sleeping in the middle of the night, He Qihang suddenly felt chilled all over.

In a daze, he heard voices calling: "Dad, Dad, come and play with me, come and play with me, dad, dad..."

He opened his eyes irritably, and saw a pale little boy's face approaching him, looking at him with a sinister smile.

When He Qihang saw the appearance of that face clearly, he was instantly terrified and yelled: "Ah!!!!!!"

He also waved his hands desperately, trying to disperse the figure in front of him.

"Go away!!! Go away!!!"

The little boy, who was still floating in front of him, said with a resigned look on his face: "Dad, why don't you come down and play with me? Don't you like me? But I like you very much, dad, come on down and keep me company~"

Hearing the little boy's words, He Qihang was even more frightened, shivering in fear, and shouted sternly: "Get away from me! Go away! Go away!!!"

Jin Canchan, who was sleeping next to him, was startled awake when he screamed.

At this moment, seeing He Qihang's frightened and mad face as if he saw something ominous, she also trembled with fright.

Fortunately, she still had a trace of sense and hurriedly pressed all the lights in the room.

"Ah Hang, are you alright?"

Jin Canchan pressed down the fear and dread in her heart and wanted to go up and give He Qihang some comfort.

Unfortunately, the bright lights did not drive away He Qihang's inner demons.

In his eyes, Jin Canchan, who came up to try to comfort him at this time, disguised as a drowned little Lele. He continued to smile grimly at him there and said: "Dad, you accompany me down to play, you accompany me down to play......"

This spell made He Qihang's mind collapse.

As Jin Canchan's hand held onto his face, He Qihang let out a scream and opened his hand and grabbed Jin Canchan's neck: "Little bastard, I'll kill you! I'll kill you! How can you still do evil?"

Jin Canchan instantly felt suffocated.

She desperately tried to break He Qihang's hands, but found that his hands were like iron pincers, no matter how hard she tried, she could not break his hands.

Jin Canchan felt less and less air in her lungs, and her eyes began to blacken.

Finally, she was no longer able to struggle and her hands dropped limply.

When He Qihang came back to his senses and found Jin Canchan, whom he had strangled, collapsed in front of him, he instantly felt like he was going to die.

Jin Canchan is not someone to be bullied like Song Ling

The Jin family is not something their family can handle.

If they knew that their precious only daughter was killed by him, they would not let him go!

What should he do now? What to do?

He Qihang was at a loss for words

After much deliberation, He Qihang decided to destroy the corpse.

Early the next morning, he asked a proxy to buy an oversized suitcase. Placing Jin Canchan's remains inside, and then got the proxy to help him deliver the suitcase to a place.

Then, he checked out as if nothing had happened.

He drove to the place where the proxy delivery went, got the suitcase, and bought a shovel and hoe on the way, and then drove for two hours to pull the remains of Jin Canchan to a wilderness mountain to bury.

Watching Jin Canchan go into the ground, He Qihang kept mumbling: "Canchan, don't blame me, I was haunted by the devil, I didn't mean to kill you, Canchan, when you die, I'll go down and make amends to you, will you forgive me?"

He Qihang back to the car, do a long mental construction.

He also thought of what to say after Jin Canchan disappeared, which drove the car back home.

He also had to find a witness at home to prove that he had returned home after leaving the hotel, erasing the time period when the body was dumped.

Back home, He Qihang first went back to his room to take a shower, and rubbed his body vigorously, as if this was the only way to clean his dirty body.

When he came out, he went to his mother for help.

Mom loves him like life and will definitely help him!

Mrs. He was dressed up brightly, and was about to go out to have a party with those wives, when her son He Qihang stopped her: "Mom, I have something to ask you."

Mrs. He saw her son with a pair of dark circles under his eyes, and his face was also pale and blue, looking like he had been drained of his vitality, so she couldn't help but be a bit alarmed: "Son, what's wrong with you? How come you look like this?"

He Qihang pulled Mrs. He into his room and closed the door again before he hugged his mother and cried out in aggravation: "Mom, I did something wrong, I'm screwed, I'm screwed......"

Seeing her son in this state, Mrs. He was distressed and worried: "What did you do wrong? Do you regret the divorce now?"

He Qihang shook his head: "No, no."

The impatient Mrs. He was so angry that she slapped him directly: "Then what happened to you? Hurry up and tell me, I'm really anxious."

Then He Qihang sobbed and said: "Mom, I killed someone again!"