Want to spend the rest of your life with her

After receiving a call from Xu Fenglan, Grandma Fei found out that her grandson and Song Ling were getting along!

She was also a little confused.

Although Grandma Fei had a good impression of Song Ling, she also felt sorry for her suffering.

But if she really wanted Song Ling to marry Fei Yinzhou, Grandma Fei still had a hurdle in her heart.

She always felt that her grandson was so smart and outstanding that he could be worthy of any famous lady.

But why did he fall in love with Song Ling?

After all, Song Ling was married and had two children. She was not the best match for her innocent eldest grandson, who had never even been in love.

After hanging up the phone from Xu Fenglan, she just finished reading the contents of the hot search before Fei Yinzhou asked someone to remove the hot search.

Grandma Fei felt angry when she thought that she had been squeezed by Xu Fenglan overtly and covertly just now.

Xu Fenglan said to her angrily: "Mr. Fei is such a good person, why does he have such bad taste? How could he fall in love with a divorced woman who has given birth to two children?"

Although Grandma Fei also wanted to scold Fei Yinzhou, she felt very unhappy when these words came out of Xu Fenglan's mouth.

Xu Fenglan also said: "Aunt Fei, look at my daughter Yajie, her condition is so good, and she has always liked Mr. Fei, why does Mr. Fei just looks down on her?"

"You said that if Mr. Fei finds a lady from a famous family who is worse than our Yajie, we will accept it. But Mr. Fei has found someone who is not as good as Yajie. We really can't figure it out."

Xu Fenglan also hinted at Grandma Fei, "Aunt Fei, tell me, did that woman have some vixen tricks that confused Mr. Fei?"

Even though Grandma Fei had always been kind and calm, after being squeezed by her like this, she felt suffocated in her heart.

Grandma Fei responded to her casually and hung up the phone.

After she finished reading the news, she immediately went upstairs to find Fei Yinzhou.

She also wanted to ask him, what was he doing? What did he like about Song Ling?

She didn't believe that with her eldest grandson's intelligence, he wouldn't understand the consequences of choosing Song Ling?

He will face the consequences of being questioned and laughed at for a long time.

In the beginning, the two of them had a good relationship and might be able to bear the ups and downs together.

But if Zhouzhou still has to face these rumors for five or ten years, can he bear it?

Knowing that this road is not easy to take, why would he take it?

Grandma Fei was so angry that her blood rushed to her head.

Arriving at the door of Fei Yinzhou's room, Grandma Fei took a deep breath and then knocked on the door.

"Zhouzhou, Zhouzhou..."

When Fei Yinzhou heard his grandma knocking on the door, he quickly put down what he was doing and walked over to open the door.

"Grandma, what's wrong? Is something wrong?"

Grandma Fei looked at her handsome eldest grandson and said with a rare straight face: "Go in and talk!"