The Difficult Old Lady

Song's mother smiled and replied: "These strawberries are grown on my daughter's farm. Please wait a moment. I'll go in and ask if there are any left at home."

The child's mother said with thanks, "Okay, sorry for bothering you."

"You are welcome."

Song's mother entered the kitchen and walked over to ask Song Ling, "Lingling, there's a table of kids outside clamoring for strawberries too, do you still have strawberries in our house?"

Song Ling replied: "I brought another ton back today and put it in my car. If they want it, just sell some to them!"

Fortunately, when she came back, she was well prepared and filled the trunk and back seat with fruits.

Song's mother asked again: "Then how do you sell these fruits?"

Song Ling replied: "Make it clear to them that our products are all pollution-free, natural and organic fruits. They are delicious and very nutritious, so they are not cheap. Cherries cost 200 yuan per catty, and cherry tomatoes cost 200 yuan per catty. And strawberries cost 100 yuan a catty."

"Okay, then I'll go out and tell them."

Song's mother walked out again and returned to the table where the two children were sitting. She smiled and said to the children's mother: "Beautiful sister, the fruits in my house are all natural and pollution-free organic fruits. The prices are a bit expensive."

When the child's mother heard this, she asked in her mind, "How much does it cost per catty?"

Song's mother replied: "Cherries cost 200 yuan per catty, cherry tomatoes and strawberries cost 100 yuan per catty."

"Owner, are you too much of a rip-off? The strawberries on the roadside cost eight yuan or ten yuan per catty."

"Even the fruits from a certain orchard, which is famous for being expensive, are not as expensive as yours."

"In my opinion, if you sell it for twenty yuan a catty, that's about right, so don't be too evil."

Song's mother was offended by her tone and attitude, but she still said with a smile on her face: "Sister, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for."

"Since we dare to sell it at this price, it is natural that this thing is worth this money."

"Besides, I told you the price up front, so it's okay if you don't want to buy it, we weren't thinking of selling it in the first place."

As soon as the old lady heard what Song mother said, she stopped, "Hey, what's your attitude?"

When the child's father saw that the child's grandmother was about to make a fuss again, he quickly held her down.

"Mom, please stop making trouble. Generally, high-quality organic fruits are priced in three digits. If the owner's wife sells really delicious organic fruits, the price is quite affordable."

The old lady choked and said, "I'm afraid they will take inferior fruit and sell it as organic fruit."

Song's mother was so angry that she turned around and left, ignoring her.

When the old lady saw Song mother leaving, she was still there cursing: "The service attitude of this store is too bad. Son, don't eat here again in the future."

The two children waited for a long time, but did not get the strawberries. The little boy started crying again.

"Mom, Mom, I want to eat strawberries, I want to eat strawberries, Whoa, whoa, whoa...."