They are trending

Fei Yinzhou knew that his grandma had been paying close attention to his marriage, and he also knew that his grandma had been working hard to help him find a suitable lady to get married as soon as possible.

He wasn't interested in blind dates before.

Now that he and Song Ling have established a relationship, he will not provoke other women.

Fei Yinzhou directly showed his cards with Grandma Fei.

"Grandma, you don't have to worry about my marriage anymore. I already have a girlfriend and I will try to get married next year."

When Grandma Fei heard this, she was immediately overjoyed, "Really? You won't lie to grandma, right?"

Fei Yinzhou smiled back at her, "Really! I didn't lie to you."

Grandma Fei immediately asked: "Who is that girl? When will you bring it back to grandma to have a look?"

Fei Yinzhou coaxed her and said, "Grandma, I just asked her to let go of dating me. When the time is right, I will naturally bring her back to show her to grandma. Don't worry."

Grandma Fei also knows that this matter cannot be rushed. She has been waiting for so long and does not care about waiting for a while longer.

"Okay, as long as you know what you're doing, then I'll just push it away from Aunt Xu?"

Fei Yinzhou replied calmly: "Push it away. Just tell her that I have a girlfriend. When I get married, I will invite her to a wedding banquet."

Grandma Fei glared at him angrily, "You are so straightforward, and you are not afraid of offending others."

Fei Yinzhou raised his chin slightly and said calmly: "Grandma, I'm really not afraid of offending them now, and I'm too lazy to socialize with these people."

He then told Grandma Fei, "Grandma, you are the same. There is no need for me to make you have to socialize with them all the time."

Grandma Fei smiled cheerfully, "I'm too bored to be alone, so I just treat it as passing time."

Grandma Fei stared at him again and said, "So, you have to get married early, have a child early, and let me hold my great-grandson, so I will have something to do."

Fei Yinzhou's head exploded when he heard this.

He pretended to be tired, yawned, and said to Grandma Fei: "Grandma, I've been busy all day, so I'm going back to my room to rest. You should also go to bed early. Good night~"

After saying that, he hurriedly went upstairs.

Seeing him run away so quickly, Grandma Fei could only shake her head helplessly, "This kid, every time he talks about these things, he runs very fast."

Fei Yinzhou returned to the room upstairs. Feeling tired, he took his pajamas and went back to the bathroom to take a shower.

Waiting until 10:30 in the evening, the driver sent a stern message first.

"Mr. Fei, Ms. Song has arrived home safely."

Fei Yinzhou replied with two words, "Received."

He started waiting for Song Ling to call him again.

After waiting for a long time, she didn't call.

The anxious Fei Yinzhou simply picked up his cell phone and called her directly.

When Song Ling returned home, Song's father, Song's mother, Song Fei, and Ding Haoran were still sitting and chatting in the living room.

When they saw Song Ling coming back, they invited her to sit down and chat too.