Get rid of the scumbag

When the man saw Song Ling being so disrespectful, his face suddenly dropped and he cursed angrily: "You street girl, don't be so shameless. It's your blessing that I like you. You still hanging here to sell, set a price, I buy you bitch......"

"Snapped!"

Song Ling saw that he was full of dirty words and slapped him before he could say the last dirty word.

This man's name is Ma Yuanpeng.

He was cursing freely when he was slapped by Song Ling.

When he reacted, he immediately screamed and rushed towards Song Ling, "You street girl! You dare to hit me, I will kill you!"

Song Ling raised her foot again and kicked him away hard.

Ma Yuanpeng fell to the ground in pain, huddled up, and couldn't stand up for a while.

Secretary Xiao Zhang, who was on a business trip with him, rushed to him and asked urgently: "Mr. Ma, how are you? Do you want to call an ambulance?"

Ma Yuanpeng narrowed his eyes, breathed heavily, and said sternly to him: "Call me an ambulance right away, and call the police by the way. I want to put this street girl in trouble!"

He thought to himself that after entering the hospital, he could find someone to prove that he was seriously injured or had a broken bone. This street girl would probably spend a year and a half in jail.

The excitement here quickly attracted several security guards patrolling the airport.

One of the guards glanced at Ma Yuanpeng, his eyes fell on Song Ling, and asked her in a deep voice, "Excuse me, young lady, what is going on?"

Song Ling pointed at Ma Yuanpeng, "I was sitting there before, and he came to harass me. I didn't want to pay attention to him, so I got up and sat here again, but this shameless man chased me over again and continued to harass me."

"I can't stand it anymore, I told him to get lost!"

"Then he got angry and cursed at me. I was so angry that I slapped him."

"He said he wanted my life and rushed up to hit me. Then I kicked him again."

"If you don't believe it, you can check the surveillance, or you can ask the people watching."

As soon as Song Ling finished speaking, several people nearby watched the whole process and spoke out to support her, "Yes, this little girl is right, it was the man who kept harassing her, so she couldn't help but fight back."

"Yes, yes, yes, what Missy said is all true, not adding to it at all, it's that shameless man who harassed her and deserves to be beaten up!"

"It's only because of Missy that she doesn't dare to hit him hard, if it were me, I'd hit him until he broke his bones!"

As soon as the guards heard what Song Ling and the crowd said, and saw the guilty look on Ma Yuanpeng's face, they knew in their hearts that what Song Ling said was the truth.

For such a scumbag who harasses women at will, if it were them, they would definitely deal with him.

When Ma Yuanpeng saw that the momentum was not right, he held his stomach and screamed sadly.

"Oh, my stomach hurts so much. It hurts so much. It hurts me to death. Please call an ambulance for me..."

With his exaggerated tone and expression, everyone knew at a glance that this man was a scoundrel.