Seeing an Acquaintance

When she saw the call was from Cheng An, she pressed the connect button directly, "Hello! Mr. Cheng."

Cheng An chuckled, "Ms. Song, I've already done the planning and layout of your farm, should I send it to you now for your perusal?"

Song Ling immediately replied to him, "Okay, you can send it to me now."

"Then I'll send it to your WeChat account right away."

"Good."

After Song Ling hung up on him, after a while, she received a picture from Cheng An on WeChat.

Among these pictures, there are panoramic aerial views and floor plans of the farm with the functions of each area marked, as well as individual aerial views and floor plans of the subdivisions.

Song Ling took a look, on the left side of the farm gate once you enter is the vegetable and melon area, on the right side is the fruit area, and at the foot of the mountain there is a bamboo forest, as well as a farm.

Next to the fruit area on the right side of the farm entrance, there are also two factory buildings designed to be used later as a juice drink factory and a packaging factory for fruits and vegetables.

There is also a piece of land that he has set aside for planting for the time being, and if she wants to expand the plant in the future, she can do so.

On the flat land near the seaside, a villa with one basement and five floors above ground was planned.

On both sides of the villa, there is a five-story apartment building connected to the villa, forming a picture of a giant roc spreading its wings.

In front of the villa, there is a lotus pond and several small fishing grounds, which can be used to raise fish, shrimps and crabs.

Cheng An marked the approximate area of ​​each area, as well as the agricultural facilities and equipment required for each area, as well as the estimated price of these equipments, etc., all of which were marked very clearly.

After looking at his detailed planning and design, Song Ling felt that her plan to build a farm became much clearer.

Song Ling immediately said to Cheng An, "Mr. Cheng, I'm very satisfied with this design drawing of yours, so this will do."

Cheng An also breathed a sigh of relief when he heard her say this, and smiled happily, "Thank you, Ms. Song, I'm relieved to have your words."

He asked her again tentatively, " Ms. Song, what about the construction work for these farms? I wonder if you're planning to hand them over to us as well? I can assure you that the quality of our company's work is absolutely top-notch!"

After thinking about it, Song Ling said to him, "Mr. Cheng, how about this then, you send me the planning and layout drawings, and by the way, bring the contract for the construction project as well."

"Right, those projects on your design drawings, let's sign them up one by one, and when the first project is done and we sign off on it to our satisfaction, then we'll sign the order for the next project, is that okay?"

Cheng An thought, you are the boss, can I say no?

He smiled and responded, "Yes, we also have confidence in our own quality, to ensure that the work done to your satisfaction, if you really have where you are not satisfied at that time, as long as you say it, we will immediately change, and must be changed until you are satisfied."

Seeing that he was so confident and had a good attitude, Song Ling smiled and said, "Okay, it's settled. Come over quickly. I'll wait for you at the farm."

"Okay, I'll be there right away."

After Cheng An finished, he then asked, "Ms. Song, I would like to ask, where did you buy those fruits you sent me yesterday?"

Song Ling thought to herself that this must be another customer who is addicted to eating fruit.

She smiled and replied back, "These fruits, we grew them!"

Cheng An was a bit surprised, "So you grew it, can we buy it then?"

Again, as if he was afraid that his question was abrupt to Song Ling, he hurriedly explained, "It's like this, Ms. Song, yesterday when I was working on the layout at home, I felt sleepy and ate a handful of cherries, and I felt energized again."

"And my wife and son, both of whom have picky mouths, but they couldn't stop eating these cherries you sent us."

"Our family actually ate all the three kilograms of cherries you gave us in one go, and we still didn't feel like we were satisfied."

"My wife was bugging me early this morning to make sure I asked you to find out where the fruit was bought. When I get back from work, I'll buy more to take home."

Song Ling thought about the fact that once the planning and layout came out earlier, the budget actually exceeded 5 million yuan, far exceeding her original budget.

All the savings she had on hand added up to just over 3 million yuan, and with quite a bit of farm machinery to buy, she was still at least 3 million short of the cash gap.

She still had to quickly sell the fruits in the space and raise the funds as soon as possible in order to successfully complete the planning and construction of the farm.

Thinking of this, Song Ling said to him: "If you want to buy it, come over later and I can provide you with some fruits."

"However, the prices of these fruits are a bit expensive. Cherry tomatoes and strawberries cost 100 yuan per catty, and cherries cost 200 yuan per catty. Do you think it is acceptable?"

When Cheng An heard this, he immediately smiled and said: "This price is not expensive. For such a delicious fruit, the price is very affordable. I can accept it. Thank you, Ms. Song, for taking care of it."

Song Ling also smiled modestly and said: "You are too polite, I will see you later!"

"Okay, see you later!"

Song Ling hung up the phone and continued to move stones.

This large piece of wilderness has not been developed, and there are quite a lot of gravels in the ground.

When the farm machine she'd bought was delivered in a couple of days, it would be a good idea to get down to the ground and clean up the gravel as well.

Cheng An arrived shortly afterward.

What surprised Song Ling was that the person who came with him was actually an acquaintance of hers.

He is the eldest grandson of Grandma Fei, the neighbor of Linhai Villa in Pengcheng, Fei Yinzhou.

When Song Ling saw Fei Yinzhou getting out of the car, she couldn't help but be a little surprised, "Mr. Fei, why are you here?"

She asked him as she sized him up.

Fei Yinzhou is still so good-looking, tall and graceful, elegant and beautiful, just like the handsome aristocratic man from the comics.

His elegance and nobility seemed to come from his bones.

Even though he was only wearing a simple white shirt and black trousers, he was still like a spotlight, attracting everyone's attention to him.

Fei Yinzhou smiled slightly at Song Ling, "Jian'an Company is our branch in Huicheng. I happened to come over yesterday for an inspection and heard Manager Cheng say that I received a big project from your farm. I saw that the person in charge is your name. Just come with Manager Cheng and take a look."

Fei Yinzhou had already heard from his grandma that Song Ling and He Qihang were divorced.

When he first heard the news, Fei Yinzhou even said to Grandma Fei: "She finally figured it out."

A scumbag like He Qihang is not a good match at all. She should have done this long ago.

She is still so young, so beautiful, and has such a gentle and virtuous personality. Even if she has a daughter, there are still many men who like her.