Taking Care of You

Fei Yinzhou added a few more dishes, then ordered and confirmed the order.

While waiting for the food to be served, Fei Yinzhou said to Song Ling again: "Ah Ling, that farm shopping APP has been registered, you download one first, bind the bank card number of your farm collection in the background, try shopping and collection, see if there is any problem?"

"Okay, I'll try."

Song Ling took out her mobile phone and searched for "Lingling Farm" on the mobile application market. Sure enough, the Lingling Farm shopping APP popped up.

She immediately clicked download.

After the download was completed, she followed Fei Yinzhou's instructions and entered the background.

In the background of the APP, there is already the detailed registration information of Lingling Farm.

Song Ling then filled in the bank card number for payment.

Fei Yinzhou said to her again: "Upload the photos of the products you took, fill in the price, purchase and pay."

Song Ling pulled out the photos of fruits and vegetables that she usually took on her phone, and then picked out some more beautiful photos with bright colors and uploaded them one by one.

She still filled in the selling price of these fruits and vegetables based on the price she usually sold to customers in the Industrial and Commercial Bureau.

After doing this, Song Ling tried to place an order and clicked payment.

Song Ling received a voice prompt from the cute female doll, "An order is coming. Take the order quickly. Don't keep the customers waiting."

Song Ling was amused by this voice, "Who designed this voice? It's quite funny."

Fei Yinzhou smiled and replied: "It should be the people in the design department who did it. If you don't like it, I will ask them to make a few more, and you can use them instead."

Song Ling shook her head, "No, I think this one is pretty good. The voice is cute and soft. It can also remind the staff to take orders quickly and not to slack off."

Seeing that she had no objection, Fei Yinzhou smiled and said, "Then let's take this!"

Song Ling logged into her bank account again and found that the money had also arrived.

Her private farm shopping APP is directly bound to the farm account. Unlike other shopping APPs with third-party platforms such as Taobao, the payment for goods is still held on the third-party platform.

After the customer confirms receipt of the goods, the third-party platform will still hold the goods for a period of time before the payment reaches the seller's account.

For some merchants with large sales, the backlog of payment is relatively serious and the risks are relatively high.

If Song Ling builds a shopping APP on her own, there is no such risk of having her payment seized or the capital chain broken.

After she tried it, she found no problem.

Song Ling asked Fei Yinzhou, "Brother Fei, I haven't found any problems with this APP for the time being. Isn't it time to notify those customers of mine to download?"

Fei Yinzhou nodded, "Since you have confirmed that there is no problem, then inform them to download it!"

Song Ling immediately posted the Lingling Farm shopping APP to the WeChat group and liked all the staff.