The caring little cotton-padded jacket

From the day she saw Fei Yinzhou, she was attracted to Fei Yinzhou, and her heart was tightly tied to Fei Yinzhou.

At the beginning, she thought that with her outstanding figure and appearance, high education from a prestigious foreign school, and good family background, she would surely capture Fei Yinzhou.

But she never expected that she had not even come within one meter of Fei Yinzhou in the nearly two years since she joined the company.

Jiya, who has always had a sense of superiority in front of men, felt severely frustrated in front of Fei Yinzhou.

She has been wondering whether Fei Yinzhou is frigid?

Otherwise, how could he turn a blind eye to a beautiful woman like her?

But now, seeing Fei Yinzhou's indulgence and patience with Song Ling, she realized that she was wrong!

Fei Yinzhou is not frigid, he is just indifferent to her.

This cruel fact devastated Jiya.

She would rather Fei Yinzhou was sexually frigid than see him fall in love with another woman.

Song Ling was anxious to go home, but she didn't know that Jiya was tormented by her "intimate relationship" with Fei Yinzhou.

Even if she knew, she wouldn't care.

Although Fei Yinzhou was indeed outstanding and moved her a little. But she wasn't even thinking about relationships right now.

As for the future, take one step and look at it.

The person who should be hers is ultimately hers.

It's useless to force someone who shouldn't be hers.

Having experienced a life like apocalypse, Song Ling is now very Buddhist and cherishes her current happy life.

She also won't allow anyone to ruin her happiness.

Song Ling drove home and it was almost seven o'clock.

Xiao Xixi was sitting on a low stool in front of the seafood restaurant, looking up at the road, hoping that the car she was familiar with would soon appear.

When Song Ling's Cayenne actually appeared, Xiao Xixi immediately jumped up happily, "Mommy, Mommy..."

She rushed directly to the side of the road and waved her hands at Song Ling vigorously.

Song Ling also saw Xiao Xixi standing on the side of the road waving to her from a distance. She was a little worried about the child and a little sad.

Although she didn't get along with Xiao Xixi for a long time after she was reborn, she really liked the cute, beautiful, sensible and well-behaved Xiao Xixi.

Coupled with the memories and feelings of the original owner, she now completely treats Xiao Xixi as her biological daughter.

Song Ling found a parking space and slowly stopped the car.

She saw many cars parked on the road in front of the store today, and when she saw the store was full of people, Song Ling knew that the business of Old Song's Seafood Restaurant was booming.

When Song Ling got out of the car, Xiao Xixi had already run in front of her, hugging her legs and shouting coquettishly: "Mommy, where have you been? Why did it take you so long to come back? I miss you so much......"

Song Ling picked her up, kissed her, and coaxed her, "Mommy went out to work today, she was very busy. It took a lot of effort to finish her work. So she'd rushed back quickly to accompany her baby Xixi."

Xiao Xixi blinked her eyes and asked with concern: "Mommy, are you tired? Can Xixi give Mommy a pat on the back?"

How could she not love such a cute and caring little cotton-padded jacket?

Song Ling smiled and kissed her again, "Oh, my baby Xixi is so good. Mommy is a little tired, but she will be fine if she rests for a while."

Xiao Xixi nodded cutely, "Oh, Mommy, then let me down. Xixi doesn't need to be held by Mommy, Xixi can go by herself~"

Song Ling did feel a little tired after running around all day and socializing with so many people.

She put Xiao Xixi down, held her soft little hand, and walked into the Old Song Seafood Restaurant.

The guests who were eating saw Song Ling and Xiao Xixi, a beautiful mother and daughter, and immediately turned their attention to them.

Father Song, Mother Song and Aunt Lihua are all busy.

Her cousin Leilei is also helping to serve the dishes.

When they saw Song Ling coming back, they just said greet her, turned around and went back to work.

Song Ling saw that they were a little busy, so she moved a small stool for Xiao Xixi to sit at the cashier.

She washed some strawberries for Xiao Xixi and put them in a children's cartoon bowl for her to eat slowly.

After settling the little one, Song Ling went into the kitchen, "Dad, Mom, I'm here to help, what do I need to do?"

Song's mother knew that the original owner's cooking skills were very good. Now the restaurant was full of people and it was the peak meal time. Song's father was too busy cooking by himself.

She said to Song Ling: "Ling Ling, look at these menus and see what you are good at. You can cook them and help your father share the pressure of cooking."

Song Ling took a look at the menu, and based on the original owner and her own cooking skills, she said to Dad Song: "Dad, I will make vegetarian dishes such as tomato scrambled eggs, minced pork eggplant, and garlic stir-fried vegetables, and you will make the meat dishes."

Father Song nodded towards her, "Okay."

In the past, her family had hired cooks and apprentices in the past when business was good, then the business was failing and they had to let them go.

Now that business is booming again, it looks like they will be hiring chefs and apprentices again.

With the extra Song Ling cooking, the food is served much faster.

There is a table of guests who live in a nearby garden and brought their two children over for dinner today.

The two children are a seven-year-old boy and a five-year-old girl.

They saw Xiao Xixi sitting obediently at the cashier, eating strawberries one bite at a time, and squinting happily from time to time, as if they were delicious.

The little boys and girls got greedy and started to make trouble with their mother.

"Mom, Mom, I want to eat strawberries too, I want to eat strawberries too..."

"Mom, I want to eat strawberries too, I want to eat too..."

The mother of the two children gently asked, "Where are the strawberries? I'll buy them for you when we finish eating and go back, okay?"

The little boy continued to act coquettishly, "No, no, look, that little sister is eating strawberries, such big strawberries, I want to eat them too..."

The little boy was fussing and slobbering.

The child's mother raised her eyes to look at Xiao Xixi, and sure enough she saw her happily eating strawberries.

The small bowl in her hand also contained a few big red strawberries, which looked very tempting, and even she, an adult, wanted to eat them.

The child's mother calmed her son and daughter, "Be good, I'll go ask the owner to see where she bought these strawberries. Is there anything left?"

The little boy couldn't wait and say: "Mom, hurry up!"

When Song mother came out with the food, the child's mother asked Song mother, "Madam owner, where did you buy the strawberries that your child is eating? Do you have any more in your store? My two children are greedy and are making a fuss about eating it."