Escorted back to the country

In the room, He Qihang was stripped naked by the extremely powerful Zhuo Xi, and his hands were tied to the bed frame.

The slender whip fell on He Qihang's body again and again, leaving bright red blood marks one after another on his cold white skin.

He Qihang was filled with despair, thinking that he would be safe after leaving the den of thieves.

The results of it?

But he fell into an even more painful abyss.

He, who was not physically strong, finally couldn't bear Zhuo Xi's destruction and torture and fainted. 

Zhuo Xi felt very unhappy when he saw He Qihang passed out and fainted. He said softly to He Qihang, "Throw yourself into the street. A weakling is a weakling. He can't even withstand thirty lashes. What a waste!"

He shook off his whip and walked out the door.

He Qihang was injured and had been unconscious for unknown lengths of time.

He woke up again and immediately found his cell phone. With trembling hands, he dialed He's mother's number.

"Mom, it's me..."

As soon as He's mother heard his voice, she burst into tears, "Ah Hang, how are you doing outside? Are you okay? Ah Hang, our family is going to be over, it's going to be over, woo woo woo..."

He Qihang, who originally wanted to seek comfort and help from his mother, did not expect that something happened at home.

He felt cold in his heart and asked hurriedly: "Mom, what happened? Why is our family in ruins?"

He's mother choked and said: "Jin Cancan died. The Jin family was furious. They teamed up with others to set a trap for your father and took away all the company's money. Our company's capital chain was broken, and all the banks and suppliers were involved." They came here to collect the debt. We sold our savings and houses several times, but it was not enough to pay off the debt..."

He Qihang was greatly shocked, "How could this happen? How could this happen?"

Family has always been his strongest support.

No matter how many things he committed, his parents would take care of him.

But now, even this family is crumbling, and he has lost his only supporter?

So what hope does he have for living?

After a while, He's mother choked and said again: "Ah Hang, the boss of the Jin family said that as long as you come back and plead guilty, they will let us go."

He Qihang suddenly felt cold all over, and the wounds on his body were throbbing with pain.

He suddenly laughed like a psychotic. "Hehehe". 

Mother He heard him laughing like a lunatic on the phone, and asked with some horror: "Ah Hang, are you okay? Mom is not telling you this to force you to come back. You can stay well abroad. With that money, as long as you don't come back, you should be able to live a stable life."

He Qihang laughed while shedding tears and said, "Mom, I regret it, I shouldn't have gotten divorced, originally I caught a good card, but I beat it to death, I regret it, but I can't go back, I can't go back ah......"

He's mother was so distressed when she heard her son crying heartbrokenly on the other end of the phone, "Ah Hang, don't say that, we still have a chance, we must still have a chance, don't cry, don't cry... ..."