Farming and Raising Children #2

Xiao Xixi opened her sleepy eyes, blinked a few times, and then she saw clearly that the person calling her in front of her was her mother.

Xiao Xixi immediately stood up, threw her hands into Song Ling's arms, and shouted sweetly: "Mommy, Mommy, where have you been? Why don't you take Xixi with you?"

Song Ling opened her hands to hold her into her arms, gently coaxing her. "Mommy went on a business trip to do errands, can't take little Xixi. Oh, look, as soon as mommy finished her errands, she immediately rushed back... Xiao Xixi, aren't you happy to see mommy when you open your eyes?"

Xiao Xixi nodded her head vigorously, "Yeah, Xixi is very happy to see mommy around, very happy."

Last night, she didn't see her mommy, and she felt so scared. She was worried that if her mommy left, would she not want her anymore?

Fortunately, her mommy is back.

Xiao Xixi smiled very happily.

Song Ling helped Xiao Xixi brush her teeth, wash her face, get dressed, then held her little hand and walked out of the room.

Song Fei and his classmate Ding Haoran were also preparing to go out and go downstairs to have breakfast.

As soon as he saw Song Ling, he immediately smiled happily and said, "Sister, when did you come back? Didn't Mom say you won't come back until a day or two?"

Song Ling replied with a smile, "I finished my work yesterday, and there happened to be a flight back in the evening, so I rushed back directly. It was already one o'clock in the morning when I got home, so I didn't wake you up."

But Song Fei was worried about her, "It's so late, why are you rushing back alone? You're not worried about the road being unsafe."

Song Ling smiled, "What are you afraid of, your sister is powerful now."

Song Fei looked at his sister with picturesque eyebrows and smiling face, but felt relieved in his heart.

He was worried before that he would see his sister with a melancholy and unhappy face when he came back, so he had thought up a lot of words to persuade her.

As a result, not a single sentence can be used now.

However, it's better this way. His sister can think openly, get back on her feet, and live her own little life, and he and his parents don't have to worry about her anymore.

Ding Haoran saw that Song Fei had been chatting with his sister for a long time without introducing him, so he couldn't help but stretched out his hand and tugged at Song Fei's clothes.

Only then did Song Fei react and quickly introduced Song Ling, "Sister, let me introduce to you. This is my classmate and good friend Ding Haoran."

Ding Haoran showed Song Ling a bright and cheerful smile, and said to Song Ling very familiarly: "Hello, Sister Ling! I am Ding Haoran, you can call me Ah Hao."

"I've often heard Ah Fei say how nice his sister is, how beautiful his sister is, how his sister is the best sister in the world, and now that I've seen it, it really lives up to its name!"

Song Ling smiled back at him, "Thank you. You are welcome to our home. Let's go down and have breakfast first!"

Ding Haoran stretched out his hand and said, "Sister Ling, please go first!"

Song Ling held Xiao Xixi's hand and taught her to call someone, "Xixi, this is your uncle, do you still recognize him?"

Xiao Xixi looked at him seriously and shook her head, "I don't recognize him~"