Xiao (Little) Xixi is a little sad

"Mommy..."

Hearing Xiao Xixi's call, Song Ling hurriedly walked back into the room.

She saw little Xixi looking around with a frightened look on her face and quickly walked forward, reached out and picked her up, and gently asked: "My baby Xixi is awake, are you hungry?"

Xiao Xixi hugged her tightly with her arms, and replied in a childish voice: "Mommy, I'm not hungry, I just miss Mommy..."

Song Ling kissed her forehead, smiling and coaxing her: "Mommy has also been thinking about little Xixi. Now that we're back at Grandma and Grandpa's house, we'll stay with Grandpa and Grandma from now on, okay?"

"Grandpa and Grandma?" Little Xixi blinked, as if she didn't remember them.

Song Ling also remembered that the last time Xiao Xixi saw Song's father and Song's mother was more than half a year ago.

Since Xiao Lele passed away and the original owner divorced He Qihang, the original owner never brought her back.

Children around three years old are prone to forgetting things. It is normal for her not to remember her grandparents.

By the time she meets people, she may have a sense of familiarity, get along for a few days, and get acquainted.

When Song Ling thought of this, she smiled and said to her: "C'mon, Mommy will tie Little Xixi's hair, and when you're dressed up, we'll go down and play with Grandpa and Grandma, okay?"

Xiao Xixi replied coquettishly: "Okay~"

As long as her mommy is with her, she can go wherever she is taken by her mommy.

Song Ling helped her comb her hair, washed her face, and arranged her clothes before leading Xiao Xixi downstairs.

When they arrived at the seafood restaurant on the 1st floor, Song Ling found Mother Song and Aunt Lihua who were washing vegetables in the backyard.

Aunt Lihua is a person from their village, Song's parents hired her to help, she is honest and hardworking, and has been in their family restaurant for years.

Song Ling greeted them with a smile: "Mom, Aunt Lihua, you're busy here!"

Aunt Lihua smiled at Song Ling: "It's Ling Ling who's back."

When Mother Song saw that Song Ling had come down with little Xixi, she also quickly got up, wiped her hands clean and walked towards them.

Mother Song looked at the little Xixi, who had lost a lot of weight, and felt some pain, so she smiled and coaxed little Xixi: "Aiya, baby Xixi is awake, are you hungry? Grandma will make you some fresh shrimp noodles to eat, okay?"

Little Xixi timidly glanced at Mother Song, then quickly hid behind Song Ling, only sticking out one head, shyly peeking out, looking at Mother Song.

Song Ling looked at her cute and lovable appearance, couldn't help it: "Xixi, this is maternal grandmother, is mommy's mother, quickly call grandmother."

Little Xixi then softly called out: "Hello Grandma~"

Song's mother happily responded: "Aye, my sweet little Xixi is so well behaved!"

Song Ling again taught little Xixi to call out: "This is Granny Lihua, please call out to Granny Lihua."

Little Xixi looked curiously at Aunt Lihua who was smiling at her, and called out again in a milky voice: "Hello, Granny Lihua!"

Aunt Lihua also smiled happily: "Aye, Little Xixi is such a good girl!"

Mother Song said to Aunt Lihua: "Ah Hua, you stay here and work first, I'll take Ling Ling and Little Xixi to the front to sit for a while."