I'm Your Man!

He should not let the hot search ferment, leading to such a direction and result that he least wants to see.

Fei Yinzhou immediately called and informed the public relations department that no matter how much money was spent, all hot searches on the website would be removed immediately.

On the second call, he called the company's legal department and asked them to investigate the person behind the incident.

This matter developed so fast that he would not believe that there was no mastermind behind it.

No matter who is responsible, he will not be polite!

He also ordered the Ministry of Justice to collect evidence from those Internet bullies who uttered foul words and directly prosecute them to death.

Don't think that the Internet is a place outside the law, where you can talk nonsense and be free from responsibility.

He will let them know that there is a price to pay for being a bitch!

After seeing that the hot searches on major websites were quickly removed, Fei Yinzhou felt relieved.

He finally made the third call.

Song Ling was eating breakfast and paying attention to the news on the Internet.

When she first read the news, she, like Fei Yinzhou, felt that even if their affairs were made public, it would not matter and would only cause some gossip.

But when she saw that her information had been pulled out, as well as her family's affairs, Xiao Lele's affairs, and He Qihang's affairs...

These people began to abuse her online indiscriminately and uttered dirty words at her.

What makes Song Ling hate the most is that these people even exposed the information of her family members.

Song Ling was really angry!

When she saw Fei Yinzhou's call, she didn't want to answer it for a moment.

But again, her reason told her that this matter was not Fei Yinzhou's fault, and he should be very angry and pissed off at this moment as well.

The purpose of these people is probably to break up her and Fei Yinzhou.

Thinking of this, Song Ling still answered his call, but she didn't speak.

When Fei Yinzhou saw that Song Ling answered the phone, but didn't speak, he knew that she must be angry.

He quickly apologized. "Ah ling, I'm sorry! This matter is my fault! I saw the trending search and didn't ask someone to take it down in time, which made this matter escalate and gave those people the opportunity to attack you. I'm sorry!"

Then he solemnly said, "Ah ling, don't worry, I will definitely give you an explanation for this matter!"

"No matter who is behind the scenes, I will make them pay a heavy price!"

"I will make them understand that not everyone can touch my Fei Yinzhou people!"

Song Ling snorted coldly, "Mr. Fei, please stop talking nonsense, who is your person? I am not your person!"

Fei Yinzhou felt suffocated.

It seemed that Ah Ling was even angrier than he thought! What to do?

How could he coax her so she wouldn't be angry?

Fei Yinzhou said with a strong desire to survive: ''Then I'm Ah Ling's person! If you tell me to go east, I won't go west! Whatever you say, I'll listen to you!"