Intimate Contact

After reading it, she mentioned two additional points to Song Dachao.

The first point is that in terms of rent, there is an annual increase of 20%, but the maximum increase cannot exceed the market price. When the rent is close to the market price, the rent cannot be raised any further.

Otherwise, who can stand the increase of 20% in the past 3 years and keep rising.

The second point is that when the lease period is up, she, the current renter, has priority over others in renewing the lease, and if the village council wants to rent to someone else, they must seek her consent as the current renter.

Song Dachao thought about it, and felt that these two points were reasonable, and there was no problem, so he agreed to add them.

After Song Ling confirmed that there was no problem with the contract, she also signed her name and pressed her fingerprints.

Song Dachao also signed on behalf of the village committee and stamped the village committee's big red seal.

Song Ling took the signed contract and went to the accounting office to pay the money, and directly transferred the rent of more than 300,000 yuan from the previous ten years to the bank account of the village committee.

After paying the money, Song Dachao said to Song Ling, "Ling Ling, later on I will go to help you get the "Collective Land Use Right Certificate", and you should also hurry to get the planning and design of the farm, and if you want to run a farm, you should also design it in together."

"When your planning and design plans are done, I will help you to get the Planning Permit for the farm, and these two permits will be done before you can build the house you want."

"Those wastelands, if you are in a hurry to plant vegetables or fruits, you can find someone to open them up first."

Hearing Song Dachao's advice, Song Ling said to Song Dachao with a grateful smile: "Thank you, Uncle Chao! Really thank you so much! Then, I will trouble you with these matters."

Song Dachao waved his hand, "You're welcome, this land has been vacant and can't be rented out, which is also a heart problem of our village committee. Now that it is rented to you, we can rest assured."

He added to Song Ling: "By the way, if you still want to expand, there is a piece of farming land of more than a 100 acres in the village, which was originally leased to the village's Lai to grow strawberries, but he can't get the strawberry garden going now and said he wants to sublet it out, do you still want to rent it?"

Song Ling doesn't want to make such a big deal right from the start, so she directly shook her head and declined. "Uncle Chao, I'd better take care of this rented farm first, and I'll look for you later if I need to."

Song Dachao also understood her thoughts, "That's fine, if you need it in the future, just tell me."

Song Ling smiled and nodded, "Okay! Thank you, Uncle Chao!"

After finishing the work, Song Ling and Father Song chatted with Song Dachao and drove home.

While driving, Song Ling asked Father Song, "Dad, are there still people in our village who are idle and looking for work?"

Father Song thought for a while and replied, "It seems that no one is idle. I'll ask others when the time comes."

"All right."

Song Ling also knew that these farmers in her village, thanks to the development of the seaside resort, either opened their own Homestays or seafood stalls, went fishing at sea, or hired farms, and there were really few people who were idle.