He Qihang died

Song Ling glanced at him angrily, lowered her head and saw that the call was from an unfamiliar mobile phone number, so she hung up immediately.

She smiled at Fei Yin Zhou, "Unrecognizable, probably a sales call."

After a while, her phone rang again.

Song Ling saw that it was still the same phone number as before. After thinking about it, she picked up the phone and said, "Hello, hello! Who's there?"

The other party asked politely: "Hello! Is this Ms. Song Ling?"

Song Ling heard a strange male voice. He sounded like he was thirty or forty years old, and his voice had an awe-inspiring and cold tone.

She replied in a deep voice: "Yes, I am Song Ling, you are..."

The other party said to her calmly: "Hello, Ms. Song! This is the fifth detention center. My name is Ye Zhengyi, police number XXXXX."

"It's like this, last night, the suspect, Mr. He Qihang, and a suspect from the same cell number got into mutual assaults and died after resuscitation."

Song Ling's eyes were full of shock, "What did you say? He Qihang died? Isn't he abroad?"

Song Ling has not yet received the news that He Qihang was extradited to China for trial yesterday.

Fei Yinzhou did receive the news, but he didn't have time to tell Song Ling.

He would not choose to tell Song Ling at this time about He Qihang's mess.

But he didn't expect that He Qihang would die so quickly.

Song Ling didn't expect it either.

Ye Zhengyi returned to Song Ling, "He Qihang was extradited back to China yesterday. That night, he and his fellow cellmates fought with each other and were stabbed in the aorta with a sharpened toothbrush. He suffered excessive blood loss and died after resuscitation failed."

Song Ling: "......"

It was only after a while that Song Ling asked again: "Sir Ye, He Qihang and I are already divorced, you should have informed his parents about his accidental death, right?"

Ye Zhengyi replied back to her. "It's like this, when we were cleaning up He Qihang's belongings, we found a letter He Qihang left for you and a copy of the will he left behind, that's why we called to notify you, I don't know when you'll be free to come over to our detention center to pick it up?"

Song Ling, originally didn't want to go.

But thinking that the will he left might be related to Xiao Xixi, she replied: "I'm in Huicheng now. Can I get there before five o'clock in the afternoon?"

Ye Zhengyi replied: "Okay."

Song Ling asked again: "Then which SIR should I contact after I go there?"

Ye Zhengyi replied: "After you come here, ask the staff and ask for Ye Zhengyi, and they will tell you how to get there."

"Okay, thank you, Sir Ye."

"You're welcome, that's it for now. Goodbye!"

"Goodbye!"

Song Ling hung up the phone and didn't come back to her senses for a while.

He Qihang died. Logically speaking, she should be happy for the original owner and Xiao Lele.

But she couldn't be happy.