The Big Demon King Fei #2

Cheng An looked at Fei Yinzhou.

He really wanted to agree, but if the boss didn't nod, he didn't dare to make any decisions.

Fei Yinzhou looked at her with a smile and responded gently, "Okay."

Cheng An looked at the gentle smile on Fei Yinzhoujun's face and felt magical again.

Was this man who spoke with a gentle smile still the cold and ruthless Daemon King Fei they knew?

Ever since the Great Demon King had met Ms. Song, he seemed to have always been this gentle and smiling type of a good man.

Today's Great Demon King, Mr. Fei, really refreshed his previous knowledge of Mr. Fei!

It seemed like he would have to be more respectful to Ms. Song in the future, maybe she would become their boss's wife in the future.

Song Ling told Luo Jiajia and Shen Han again, "I'll go back to sign the contract with Mr. Fei and the others first. You guys will work until 11:30 and then go back for dinner."

"Yes."

Shen Han looked at Fei Yinzhou and Song Ling, who were walking side by side. They looked so cute, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness in his heart.

Judging from a man's instinct, he could feel that Mr. Fei must have a good impression of Ms. Song.

Otherwise, he wouldn't be so attentive and kind to Ms. Song.

Ms. Song also seemed to know him very well, and when the two spoke, they both exuded a kind of intimacy between acquaintances.

Shen Han felt a bit lost, as if he was holding a breath in his heart.

He vented all his energy on the hoeing ground and worked much faster.

Standing next to him is his brother Lin Dazhu, whose nickname is Silly Big Man.

When he saw Shen Han's desperate work, he secretly said to another brother, Lu An, " Lao Lu, do you see that the chief is playing chicken blood today? Why is he getting more and more energized?"

Luo An gave him a blank look, "I call you stupid, but you are really stupid. Hurry up and get to work and stop gossiping."

Lin Dazhu despised him, "Would it kill you to chat a little?"

Seeing that people were really burying their heads in the ground and no longer paying attention to him, he shrugged helplessly and could only continue to bury his head in his work.

Fei Yinzhou and Cheng An drove over.

When Song Ling brings them home, she rides back with them in their car.

By the time they got back to the seafood restaurant, little Xixi was sitting at the front door picking greens with Song's mother.

As soon as she saw a car pulling up to the entrance of the seafood restaurant, she stopped what she was doing and looked over with her big eyes blinking.

When she saw Song Ling get out of the car, she immediately cheered and shouted: "Mommy, are you back?"

She ran towards Song Ling eagerly.

Song Ling hurriedly caught her with an open hand and held her in her arms, smiling as she said, "Little Xixi, mommy isn't going to escape, what are you running so fast for?"

Little Xixi looked at her with eyes full of admiration and said in a milky voice, "Because I want to be with mommy as soon as possible~"

This short sentence expresses the child's attachment and love for her mother.