To Please His Future Wife

Fei Yinzhou quickly explained to her. "Ms. Song, don't be angry, I was thinking that you've already delivered a lot of goods to our hotel but never settled the bill. I wasn't worried that you didn't have any money to use, therefore I wanted to transfer a sum of money for you to use first."

"If you feel burdened, I'll ask them to calculate the bill tomorrow and settle the bill with you for this period first, okay?"

After hearing his explanation, Song Ling's eyes lit up, "This is possible."

After all, this is her money.

She deserves to take back the payment.

With this money, she won't have any psychological burden.

Fei Yinzhou secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw her laughing again.

He was supposed to be trying to please his future wife, but he almost ended up pleasing the wrong one.

Fortunately, he reacted quickly and found such a good reason to reverse this mistake in time.

Fei Yinzhou talked about business with Song Ling again.

"Ah Ling, that recording you gave me, and the transfer records I found out earlier, I've already forwarded them to the lawyer to submit to SIR who is in charge of interrogating He Qihang's case, I believe they'll take care of it."

Song Ling looked at him gratefully, "Mr. Fei, thank you so much. Fortunately, you helped me. Otherwise, I really don't know when this matter will be resolved."

The breadth of President Fei's connections and network was simply not something she could compare to.

She is a big shot in the apocalypse, but in this world, she is just a nobody.

Even if she wanted to rise, it would still take a long time to manage.

It's just that she intends to live her happy little life of farming and raising her children peacefully in this world, and doesn't want to fight as hard as she did in the apocalyptic world, nor does she have that idea of going to the peak of her life again.

At this time, Song Ling didn't know that when she had the ability to defy the heavens, her fate was destined to be anything but ordinary.

It doesn't matter which world she's in, it's the same.

Seeing her being so polite, Fei Yinzhou said helplessly, "You and I don't have to be so polite."

In my heart, I already regard you as one of my own.

But he didn't say these two sentences.

Fei Yinzhou took out his mobile phone again and transferred the small program of the shopping APP he had just made to her.

"Ms. Song, this is your farm's shopping APP. Open it and take a look. Do you like it? Is there anything else that needs to be modified? Tell me and I will have someone modify it."

After Song Ling received it, she clicked on it and looked at each interface carefully.

She was pleasantly surprised to find that this shopping APP was much more complete than she originally imagined and completely exceeded her expectations.

What Song Ling likes the most is that the icon of the Lingling Farm APP is a cute little anime girl who looks like Xiao Xixi, holding a huge peach and eating it deliciously.

She really fell in love with it as soon as she saw it.

After clicking in, the first thing you see is a very eye-catching red banner guiding customers to become members.