Unexpected Surprise

The core area of ​​ten acres is the area Song Ling cares about most.

She built a 3-story villa in the area.

When she went out to hunt beasts during the apocalypse era, she often ate and stayed here.

Next to the villa, there is a 5-story warehouse with a single floor of 2,000 square meters.

The warehouse stores all the wealth she has accumulated during the post-apocalypse.

In other places, precious medicinal materials such as ginseng, Ganoderma lucidum, and Dendrobium candidate are planted in the medicinal garden.

All kinds of fruits she likes to eat, are grown in the fruit garden.

These medicinal materials and fruits are all mutated seeds of the post-apocalyptic period, and with the blessing of the spiritual space, the medicinal effects of the medicinal materials are many times better than those before the post-apocalypse, and the fruits are also super delicious.

The fruits that Song Ling took out for her parents to eat were the super fruits grown in the Spiritual Space.

These fruits, which grew and matured under her control, will be a bit larger than ordinary fruits, but they won't look too outrageous.

If the fruit trees after the post-apocalyptic mutation was really allowed to grow naturally, the size of those fruits, would definitely be bigger than you can imagine, super big.

She also sold medicinal herbs and fruits in the post-apocalyptic period, earning her a lot of crystal nuclei and gold and silver treasures.

When Song Ling had advanced to become a Legendary-level Exalt, she had considered at the time that in case she was undefeated in a fight with a zombie king or a mutant beast one day, and if her Exotic Nucleus ran out of energy, would her spirituality space crumble to dust along with her?

Based on this consideration, she had specially used her wood's ability to add the highest level of protection to the core area, the core area of this Spiritual Space, so that it could be preserved.

Song Ling really felt grateful now, fortunately she had the foresight to take precautionary measures in the first place.

After sighing, Song Ling sat down cross-legged in the hall of the villa, and began to practice supernatural powers.

She constantly uses the energy of the supernatural core to sort out and strengthen the muscles of her body and enrich her soul.

Absorbing energy and feeding it back......

Re-absorbing and re-feeding......

Repeatedly...

A few hours later, her spiritual space expanded outward by a few acres.

It is a pity that all the fruit trees originally planted in these places have disappeared, only a large piece of dead branches and leaves left by the drained vitality.

With a thought of Song Ling, those dead branches and leaves instantly turned into powder, nourishing the land.

In her self-generated Spiritual space, Song Ling was the queen who controlled everything!

A thought of life and a thought of death are all in her mind.

Song Ling also thought about the weeds on the other side of the farm. It would be too much work to remove them only by manpower and machines.

She might as well use her abilities to drain the vitality of those weeds and trees, turning them into rotten wood dust and nourishing the land directly.