He Qihang's Will #2

Moreover, the next person she found was the famous Fei Yinzhou!

In anger, will He's mother take He Qihang's death out on her and Fei Yinzhou, and then put some dirty labels on them?

Based on what she knew about He's mother, the possibility was very high, and Song Ling didn't dare to bet!

Fei Yinzhou said to Song Ling very seriously: "Ah Ling, I'm not afraid! No matter what kind of bullying, I can deal with it, with me here, you don't even have to worry."

However, Song Ling still held him down, "Mr. Fei, you are not afraid, but I am! There are some unnecessary troubles that we cannot cause, so don't cause them, so as not to worry."

"It's not that I'm afraid of trouble, I just don't want to get entangled with these rotten people and plunge myself into such a quagmire, making myself unhappy and unprofitable."

"Be good and obey me!"

Song Ling leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

Feeling the warmth and softness of her lips, Fei Yinzhou compromised instantly, "Okay, then go ahead. If anything happens, call me right away, okay?"

Song Ling smiled and narrowed her eyes, "I know, thank you, Mr. Fei!"

Fei Yinzhou looked at her helplessly and said with a little grievance: "Why do you still call me Mr. Fei?"

Song Ling winked playfully, "Then... Thank you, Brother Fei?"

Fei Yinzhou chuckled softly, "Brother Fei? That's okay. Although it's not as close as Zhouzhou, but at least it sounds better than Mr. Fei."

Song Ling glanced at him angrily, then looked down at the time. "Alright, I'm not going to be mean to you, I have to rush in, so just wait here for me here."

Fei Yinzhou nodded, "Well, you go ahead, I'll wait for you here."

Song Ling opened the car door, straightened her clothes, and then took steps toward the detention center.

The gate of the detention center is very tall and towering.

There is a small window next to the small entrance door.

Song Ling reached out and knocked on the door of the small window.

The small window was opened, and a young and serious face appeared in front of Song Ling.

"Hello, comrade! What can I do for you?"

Song Ling replied with a smile, "Hello, comrade! Officer Ye Zhengyi and I have made an appointment to meet over in the afternoon. Could you please inform him?"

The other party replied: "Please wait a moment, I will call and ask."

After a while, he opened the small door again and said to Song Ling, "Come in!"

After Song Ling entered, he pointed in the direction of the office building and said, "When you get to that office building, ask the people inside."

Song Ling nodded to him, "Okay, thank you."

"You're welcome."

As soon as Song Ling walked into the lobby of the office building, Mother He, who was waiting anxiously, saw that she had finally arrived. She immediately stood up and walked towards Song Ling hurriedly.

"Ah ling, you're here."

Song Ling looked at He's mother. She hadn't seen her for a while. She seemed to be more than ten years older.