Mr. Fei takes the long term to catch the big fish

She immediately replied: "Okay, you can give me your home address and I will send it directly to your house."

"Thank you! Thank you, Ms. Song."

Xu Yuzhou sent her his home address and his wife's mobile phone number.

He was afraid that in case he wasn't home, Song Ling could call his wife's number and have her go there to receive it.

Song Ling replied with two words: "Received!"

Immediately afterwards, Song Ling's cell phone kept ringing with reminders that someone had added friends.

She checked the Moments of those who had added friends and found that they were all from the Industrial and Commercial Bureau.

These people should be customers who want to buy fruits.

Song Ling also added them as friends.

She is already thinking about getting a shopping APP for Lingling Farm quickly.

If she wants to solve this problem as soon as possible, she fears that she will have to trouble this big man beside her again.

From the corner of his eye, Fei Yinzhou saw that Song Ling had been busy adding friends and chatting with these new friends about buying fruits.

Seeing that she was too busy, he simply gave her a suggestion, "Ms. Song, I think you might as well build a farm shopping APP? For these small sales matters, you can find two staff members to take care of the orders, and then express delivery. There's no need to make yourself so tired."

As soon as Song Ling heard his words, she immediately looked at him with bright eyes.

"Mr. Fei, what heroes think alike! That's what I was thinking just now, and you suggested it to me like this. I wonder if Mr. Fei knows anyone who knows how to make APPs? If so, can you introduce him to me?"

Seeing Song Ling's twinkling eyes and the obvious smile on her face, Fei Yinzhou was also amused by her.

Fei Yinzhou said to her generously: "Okay, what kind of shopping APP do you want? I can find someone to help you make it."

Song Ling was overjoyed, "Thank you, Mr. Fei!"

She quickly found a simple fast food chain APP and said to Fei Yinzhou: "Mr. Fei, look, a simple and easy-to-operate APP like this is good, and it doesn't need to be too complicated. After all, I only sell some fruits and vegetables on it. It's almost enough to set up a membership system."

Fei Yinzhou nodded, "Okay, then I'll do what you said."

Song Ling didn't even know how to thank Fei Yinzhou when she saw him being so nice.

When Fei Yinzhou met her somewhat tangled gaze, a warm smile rose again on his handsome face, "What are you thinking about? If you have something to say, just say it!"

Song Ling asked bluntly: "Mr. Fei, you have helped me so much, how do you want me to thank you?"

Fei Yinzhou smiled lightly, "You're welcome, we are partners now, and helping you is also helping myself."

Why is Mr. Fei so noble? He doesn't ask for anything in return?

Regardless of whether what he said was true or not, Song Ling took it seriously, "Okay, if you need my help in the future, just ask, and I will definitely help within my ability!"

"All right!"

When Fei Yinzhou saw that Song Ling was still going to be busy, he had also taken over two of Song Ling's tasks and had to go back to his work, so he bid Song Ling farewell.