Retribution for doing evil

When Xiao Xixi saw Song Ling, whose head was still bandaged, the tears that had been suppressed in those big eyes burst out instantly: "Mummy..."

She broke away from her mother's hand and pounced on Song Ling, hugging Song Ling's thighs and crying: "Mommy, where have you been? Do you not want me anymore? Mommy, I miss you so much, I'm so scared, I'm afraid you really don't want me anymore, sob sob ......"

Over the past few days, all the pain and grievances she has suffered have flooded up.

The auntie nanny told her that her parents were going to divorce, and her parents didn't want her, so they threw her at the auntie nanny's house and asked the auntie nanny to help take care of her.

The nanny also beats her, scolded her, pinched her, and said she was an unwanted child.

If she cries, the nanny will beat her harder.

She was terrified and helpless, thinking she would never see her mother again.

Song Ling looked at the little girl's face that had lost a lot of weight, and listened to the little girl's words full of grievance and fear, her nose felt sore and her eyes felt hot.

She hugged the little girl tightly in her arms, and comforted her gently: "Xixi, don't cry, Mommy is here, Mommy misses you too, Mommy loves you so much, how could I not want you? Good baby, don't cry, Mommy will always be with you from now on, be a good girl......"

While comforting Xixi, Song Ling stroked her back with his hand, wanting the little girl to clearly feel the warmth and love she brought her.

In the post-apocalyptic world, children are the most precious, and children are the hope of the future.

Anyone who bullies pregnant women and children will be punished severely.

Although Song Ling was not the original owner, she accepted all the original owner's memories, and seeing such a cute little girl hugging her and crying, her heart ached.

He Qihang looked at the mother and daughter who were hugging each other, a trace of impatience flashed in his eyes, and he reminded in a cold voice: "Song Ling, Xixi is here for you too, hurry up and sign and get the divorce certificate."

Song Ling led Xixi to the office window, and signed the divorce application form without hesitation.

After seeing the two of them signed, the staff took out the printed divorce certificate, took out the big seal, stamped it with a big red stamp, and handed it to them with a blank expression: "Okay."

Mother He was very happy to see that they had completed the divorce procedures.

She took a look at little Xixi, and then said to Song Ling in a fake manner: "Song Ling, take good care of Xixi in the future, and if anything happens, you can call us, and we will definitely help if we can."

Song Ling smiled faintly: "Mrs. He is polite. Since Mr. He and I are divorced, I don't think there is any need to get involved again, and there is no need to see you again in the future. We... Will have an indefinite future!"

After speaking, Song Ling hugged little Xixi, straightened her back and walked out with big strides.

Mother He looked at Song Ling's back, full of aura, and couldn't help frowning slightly.

How did this woman, who had always been submissive in front of her, become so powerful all of a sudden?

How strange!

Seeing that Mother He still looked at the distant Song Ling and her daughter with a look of reluctance, He Qihang said with a face of impatience: "Mom, it took me so long to leave her, we won't care about their life or death in the future. Hurry up, let's go!