Going Home

"What did you say?"

Madam He's eyes widened instantly, feeling that she was about to faint, she reached out to hold down her beating heart, and asked in a low voice: "Who did you kill again?"

He Qihang told his mother in detail about the dead Xiao Lele he saw while sleeping at night, and he mistook Jin Canchan for Xiao Lele and strangled her to death, including how he dumped the body afterward.

As soon as Mrs. He heard that the person he killed was Jin Canchan, her face turned pale.

She looked at her son furious and said with a trembling voice: "Ah Hang, why are you so confused? You know the origin of the Jin family, and their methods are not something our family can fight against. Ugh, do you think it's possible for you, to treat Canchan as that little retard?"

He Qihang heard his mother's accusation, he yelled in annoyance: "Mom, do you think I want this? I also know that the Jin family is not something we can fight against, but things have already happened, what else can I do? Let me go and pay for Jin Canchan's life?"

Speaking of this, He Qihang again with a frightened face grabbed Mrs. He's hand: "Mom, you save me, save me, I am your only son, can you bear to see me die? If I die, you will have no one to support you in the future......"

In the end, Mrs. He is a person who has seen the storm, she quickly settled down and said to He Qihang: "Ah Hang, while things are still intact, you should hurry to pack your things and go abroad to hide."

He Qihang said with dissatisfaction: "If I go abroad, won't others suspect me even more?"

Mrs. He sternly rebuked: "Do you think no one will suspect you even if you don't leave? Do you really think that those inspectors and the Jin family are stupid? This matter, sooner or later, you will be investigated. The worst thing you can do is to leave the country to have a chance of survival."

He Qihang doesn't want to go abroad at all, and his foreign language isn't good.

In the country, he could live a life of freedom and leisure, sought after by all.

But when he goes abroad, he becomes a second-class citizen, and he can't stand the difference.

Once Mrs. He took a look at his face, she knew what he was thinking.

She also reassured her son: "Ah Hang, don't worry, even if we have to send you abroad, we will arrange you well, give you enough money to use, will not let you live a hard life. You can go abroad first to avoid the storm, and then come back when it's okay."

He Qihang thought about it, and finally nodded: "Okay, then I'll go abroad and hide first."

He immediately booked a ticket to fly that day, packed a few random clothes, brought his documents and passport, and a few bank cards.

Under the personal escort of Mrs. Ho, he boarded the plane to the beautiful country.

Mrs. He watched the plane fly high into the sky and disappeared in the sky in the blink of an eye, and only then did her heart feel slightly settled.

But inside she was still worried all the time, wondering if her son could escape this fate.

Huicheng, Daliao Bay.

Song Ling drove an hour and a half to get back to her hometown.

Her father's cooking skills are good, but also visionary. He bought a piece of land alongside the Bay Resort and built a small five-story western-style building, each with an area of ​​200 square meters.