C4

The next day was sunny.

Light poured through the skylight into the bedroom, casting a dappled golden glow on the wooden floor.

Xu Xinghe turned over in the soft and fluffy light blue quilt.

There was the sound of the door being pushed open, and then the head of the bed sank. A fluffy touch swept across his neck, leaving a tingling itch.

Xu Xinghe opened his bleary eyes. “Are you hungry, Xiaoqi?”

undefinedA round and lovely milky white cat caught his eye.

She has a pair of big sapphire blue eyes, smooth and sleek fur, with slightly darker fur on her feet and the tips of her ears.

Xiaoqi lowered her head and arched against Xu Xinghe affectionately. “Meow~”

And then she licked his mouth.

Xiaoqi has a very good temper, so much so that no one thinks she’s like a ragdoll cat.

Xu Xinghe raised her like his own daughter, and got out of bed with resignation. “I’ll go make you something to eat… How about salmon cake?”

“Meow!” Xiaoqi’s two front paws stepped on him, expressing great expectation.

Xu Xinghe smiled and rubbed her furry head.

He raised his hand to look at the time, and was stunned.

A missed call from his ex-husband lit up on the screen.

There is also an unread text message: “Reply after waking up.”

Xu Xinghe: “?”

Why did Mu Qingyun call him again?

Could it be because of Miles?

Miles blocked him in the Ark yesterday. Does Mu Qingyun still have face to question him?

Xu Xinghe frowned slightly and called back.

“Hello?” The phone was connected, and Mu Qingyun’s low voice came from the opposite side.

Xu Xinghe: “What’s the matter? Has the divorce agreement been sent?”

Mu Qingyun didn’t expect him to ask so directly, and after a pause, he replied: “The divorce agreement has been handed over to the lawyers to draft. I wanted to ask you, what compensation do you need?”

Although they have no relationship, with an alpha’s pride, pride, and self-esteem, Mu Qingyun felt that he should give him a little compensation.

After all, he did not cause him any trouble during marriage, nor did he stalk him after the divorce.

From that standpoint, he deserves a certain reward.

“No need.” Xu Xinghe’s tone was light. “Neither of us owe each other, that’s it.”

Mu Qingyun: “…”

This is a reaction he did not expect at all.

In his impression, Xu Xinghe is an ambitious and calculating person.

Because when he signed the prenuptial agreement, he did not want any property, but only joint custody of children in the future.

Mu Qingyun naturally did not have a good impression of such an omega.

On the first night Xu Xinghe married into the Mu family, he said to him: “After a year, whether we have children or not, I will file for divorce. In addition, I have a lover. Marrying you is just to deal with the elders in the family. I won’t touch you unless you are in estrus naturally.”