C25

Ling Changfeng was having blood drawn in the testing room.

Dr. Lu Sen who was accompanying him explained: "The matching degree of alpha and omega pairs is dynamic. In a natural matching, it will also change with the age, health status, and whether they are in estrus. Right after a marking, the marking value will be at its highest."

After the last tube of blood was drawn, Ling Changfeng raised his hand and pulled down his sleeves.

The necessary items have been done, and the sharp wounds on his palms have been treated.

He put on his coat and got up to leave.

undefined"I'll have some things to do, the rest will be on you."

Dr. Lu Sen looked down at the time. It was past ten o'clock at night, but it wasn't too late.

Tonight is destined to be a sleepless night.

He raised his head to observe Ling Changfeng's face.

Once the abnormal red tide faded, the originally bronze skin was a little pale, and his lips were a little paler than usual. Other than that, there was no abnormality.

He really is a hard worker, unfazed by tiredness or pain.

Dr. Lu Sen sighed silently. "Don't worry, I'll let you know when the results come out."

Ling Changfeng got up, walked to the door and stopped. "We've delayed your rest."

The corners of Lu Sen's mouth twitched as he smiled in reply. "It's fine, don't I have to abide by medical ethics?"

--

Xu Xinghe slept soundly that night, and lay in bed until dawn the next day.

When he opened my eyes, he felt as if someone had cleaned his ren and du meridians, and his whole body was refreshed.

But when he recalled what happened last night, his entire being petrified.

He vaguely remembered that he entered estrus at the dance. His brain was a mess, and he couldn't remember many things that happened after that.

But he still remembered that in that closed environment, under the dim light of the car, he rolled and shivered like a dying fish, until that sea-like pheromone entered his glands-

Ling Changfeng should have temporarily marked him.

The attending nurse saw he was awake, and hurriedly called the doctor.

The empty VIP ward suddenly became lively.

After a careful inspection, Xu Xinghe's physical indicators were deemed stable and his estrus period had passed safely.

After a while, Ling Changfeng also appeared.

Xu Xinghe lowered his head and swirled the porridge in the bowl, unwilling to face him.

Last night was too embarrassing!

"Do you feel better?"

Xu Xinghe raised his head to see the familiar scene of Ling Changfeng standing in front of the hospital bed.

When he opened his mouth to reply, Xu Xinghe suddenly found that this person was pleasing to the eye.

Seeing the nose and pair of eyes that hadn't changed, he seemed more attractive than usual.

When he realized that he might be under the influence of pheromones, he secretly snorted and told himself to calm down, stay rational, and stop being "controlled" by pheromones.