C48

In the dimly lit private theater, the movie continued to be shown.

    After the first restless night, after dawn, the people on the island finally found out about the disappearance of the second generation of Fu's classmates, and started to look for it.

    But they searched every corner of the island that they could find, and until the sun set, there was no trace of the second generation of Fu, so everyone turned their attention to the labyrinth called the forbidden area by the tour guide.

    At this time, the elusive tour guide went online again, reminding everyone not to approach it. He also pointed out that if their rich second-generation classmates really disappeared in the labyrinth, there is no need to look for them.

    "There's something wrong with this tour guide, he knows about the maze." Xu Xinghe said with a force of calm while holding the hot cocoa handed over by Ling Changfeng.

    At this moment, 20 minutes have passed since the last horror scene appeared, and the plot began to enter the main line. Xu Xinghe seemed to have slowed down a little, his face was better than just now, and he even chatted with Ling Changfeng again: "It seems that the depths of the maze are deep. There really is a devil, you say, is this a natural disaster or a man-made disaster?"

    "Man-made disasters." Ling Chang replied calmly, "Ghosts are not the key, the key is who knows that there are ghosts here, and also led the classmates here."

    After that, he turned to look at Xu Xinghe again: "Aren't you afraid anymore?"

    "..." Xu Xinghe took a sip of hot cocoa, raised his chin and said bravely, "I wasn't afraid at all."

    In the process of looking for the rich second generation in pairs, through their conversations with each other, some past events from thirteen years ago gradually surfaced.

    On campus, they had an outstanding female classmate named Emily who committed suicide.

    When it comes to her death, some people have heavy expressions, and some people are secretive.

    "Emily is the girl who jumped from the teaching building at the beginning of the film, right? The heroine said she committed suicide, but the blond man and the black-haired woman said she was killed." Xu Xinghe stared at the screen and said.

    Ling Changfeng found out that his little spouse was really watching the movie seriously, so he had to follow his words: "She did commit suicide by jumping off the building, saying that she was the one who was killed, the focus was on the cause of her death, they You should know some inside stories from that year."

    Marshal Ling calmly analyzed, and silently adjusted the positions of the two people closer.

    Xu Xinghe suddenly turned his head to look at Ling Changfeng.

    Marshal Ling's black box operation stopped.

    I just heard Xu Xinghe ask: "You don't watch movies often?"

    Ling Changfeng turned his gaze back to the big screen as if nothing had happened, and shook his head gently: "Not often."

    "Then you know a lot." Xu Xinghe said, "Generally, people who know the inside story and have a good relationship with the deceased are more likely to have a motive for committing crimes - to avenge the deceased."

    Ling Changfeng didn't know if this was a compliment. He wasn't actually very interested in what the truth was. He was more interested in when the male and female protagonists who were assigned to the same group to search for someone would be able to hold hands.