C64

Xu Xinghe slept for a long time.

    He moved his eyelids, and he felt the light shining on him, warm and a little dazzling.

    He turned over and was about to go back to sleep when he suddenly thought of something, and his body froze.

    Memories of last night slowly emerged, he quietly reached out and touched his side...

    There was no one on the bed.

    Xu Xinghe suddenly did not dare to open his eyes.

    He remembered that Aunt Sophia once said to himself that she was stronger than most of her peers.

    He dared to beat the table with his superiors, and dared to send a distress signal under the eyes of the kidnappers, but this did not mean that after experiencing such a terrible encounter, he could quickly come out of the shadow of being kidnapped as if he was nothing. .

    When he found that there was no one by his side, he was panicked for a moment.

    He was afraid that the conversation with Ling Changfeng last night was actually just a dream of Nan Ke, and it was the luckiest ending in his fantasy. In fact, he didn't escape the danger, and the scarred man's knife was still on his neck, threatening to make him feel that life is worse than death.

    He took a careful breath.

    There was no such deep sea-like breath, but fortunately, he could smell the smell of disinfectant water unique to the hospital.

    Xu Xinghe was slightly relieved and quietly opened his eyes.

    It turned out that there were two doctors and two nurses in the house.

    Maybe it was because he was sleeping soundly, so he moved very lightly and didn't make a single sound.

    It wasn't until he saw his eyes open that he hurried forward to check his physical condition while calling someone to come.

    Although Xu Xinghe had slept long enough this time, he was still not in good spirits after waking up. And there is no strength all over.

    Thinking about it, I was fed so many messy drugs, and I haven't been able to metabolize all of them in my body.

    A large number of people quickly gathered in the VIP ward.

    The crowd gathered around the hospital bed and examined Xu Xinghe from beginning to end.

    Xu Xinghe really didn't have the strength, just like a soft puppet at their mercy.

    It was not until the examination was over that the dean, Dr. Lu Sen, smiled and asked him to rest. Xu Xinghe finally spoke, his voice slightly hoarse: "Where's Ling Changfeng?"

    Dr. Lu Sen didn't know who he was messaging. Hearing that, he raised his head and replied mildly, "Marshal Ling was called away by Major General Qin in the morning, saying that he had urgent matters to deal with, and he would be back as soon as he was done."

    After a pause, he added, "He said he sent you an email."

    As we all know, Lu Sen, the president of the third hospital, was not a good-tempered person.

    Although he sometimes shows a rare gentle side when dealing with patients, he is rarely able to speak so softly as he is at this moment. So much so that the colleagues who got along with him day and night couldn't help but turn their eyes slightly and secretly smack their tongues.