C80

Name: Chu Yufei

    Age: 16

    Sex: Male

    property: alpha

    Birthplace: Pelpa Sing, Sooke City

    Gene class: s

    Student records:  …

    ...

    "He entered the juvenile detention center twice before because of fights? Or, intentional injury?"

    On the way to the juvenile correctional center, Xu Xinghe flipped through his brother's electronic file, frowning slightly. When I saw the "criminal record" column, my temples jumped up suddenly.

    "This time too." Marshal Ling was leaning on the seat and closed his eyes, he added indifferently after hearing the words.

    Xu Xinghe suddenly had one head and two big.

    He grew up in the Capital Star Welfare Institute when he was young. Although his grades in various subjects were excellent, he was once reduced to a "problem student" in the eyes of everyone.

    There are many reasons, for example, he had crooked the bridge of an alpha's nose who claimed to be marking him. Facing the opponent's action of complaining first, along with the bruised cry, he tried to explain, but no one listened.

    At this moment, Xu Xinghe looked at the "tired and evil deeds" in the juvenile's file, and only felt that his problems at the beginning were nothing compared to this younger brother.

    At least, he didn't send people directly to the hospital.

    "What about the record this time?" Xu Xinghe asked.

    "It hasn't been updated yet, and it may not have been stored at all." Ling Changfeng replied, "Pelpa's administrative system is very inefficient, and—"

    He opened his eyes slowly, and Yi Tong swept the electronic file in Xu Xinghe's hand: "The violent crime rate in Su Ke City is quite high, fights and fights are not uncommon, most of the time the police keep one eye closed. Yes. Your brother is still underage, and he went in three times because of this kind of thing—"

    Xu Xinghe replied, "It means that he is very popular with the police?"

    Ling Changfeng glanced at him: "It means that he has offended people."

    When Xu Xinghe heard this, he turned his head: "Then..."

    "Let's take a look at the place." Ling Changfeng calmly said.

    "Oh." Xu Xinghe put down the portable optical brain in his hand, rested for a while on the seat, and then looked sideways at Ling Changfeng who was sitting beside him.

    Unlike the unscrupulousness in the isolation room, Marshal Ling became more human-like as soon as he went out, as if the susceptible period was over.

    ——If it wasn't for the fact that the pheromones on his body were still manic, Xu Xinghe would almost have been deceived by his calm appearance.

    Xu Xinghe didn't know whether it was better to stay away from him obediently and not provoke him at this time, or it was better to get close to him and give him some comfort.

    He felt the undercurrent surging under the calm sea, but he still lacked the experience to deal with it.

    Xu Xinghe leaned forward slightly and asked, "How are you feeling now?"