C51

Early on Wednesday morning, Xu Xinghe rejected Ling Changfeng's proposal to send him to work, and after a long absence, he changed into his royal blue Phantom s-86 and drove himself to work at Ark.

    When he landed in the parking lot, he deliberately chose an inconspicuous corner to stop, then got out of the car wearing a black sun hat, and walked quickly into the office building without looking sideways.

    Even though he has behaved as low-key as possible and doesn't want to attract attention, from the moment he entered the elevator, he could still feel all kinds of gazes around him falling on him one after another.

    When stepping into the hall of the Ministry of Science and Technology on the 36th floor, the hall was quiet for a moment.

    As Xu Xinghe walked straight across the hall and into his office, the people began to whisper again.

    "Why is Team Leader Xu here?"

    "Didn't I tell you that he's not pregnant? Of course he came to work if he wasn't pregnant."

    "Then why did you ask for leave yesterday? He was full-time last year and didn't ask for a day off!"

    "Sick leave, how normal is it for people to get sick?"

    "But... Judging from the way Leader Xu just walked with wind, it doesn't look like he is sick."

    As soon as Xu Xinghe entered the office, he didn't have time to take off his coat, and there was a squeaking sound behind him——

    "Leader!!"

    "Team leader, you're here!"

    Ajia and Ryan rushed into the office one after the other.

    Xu Xinghe's temple jumped up suddenly, put his coat on the hanger, and then pointed to the door, without turning his head: "Go out."

    "I don't!" Ajia moved closer and looked at Xu Xinghe with two big eyes, "How are you feeling now? Is it better?"

    "I..." Xu Xinghe originally wanted to say "I have nothing to do", but after thinking about it, the matter of asking for sick leave yesterday can't be explained, so he vaguely said: "It's much better."

    Ryan on the side asked: "What's wrong with you, team leader? Didn't you always have a tough body before? Why did you suddenly get sick?"

    Xu Xinghe didn't know how to explain for a while to shut their curious and questioning mouths, so he pretended to be irritable and said, "What's wrong with being sick? Haven't seen anyone sick? What should you do now!"

    Then, as if he suddenly thought of something, his black eyes squinted: "How was your investigation work yesterday?"

    "..."

    "..."

    "Do this!!"

    The two left in despair, and Xu Xinghe's office finally became quiet. He sat down on the large office chair, poured a cup of coffee, and began to deal with the work that was piled up yesterday.

    At 10:15 in the morning, the pre-ordered alarm rang.

    Only then did Xu Xinghe remember that it was time to report to Boss Liang.

    Liang Shilei, the head of the technology department of Ark, is 67 years old this year. He is a Ph.D. from the Department of Computer Science of Capital University. He is nicknamed President Liang and Boss Liang by people in their department.