C70

In October, the golden wind is refreshing, and the fragrance of red osmanthus is fragrant.

    At one o'clock this afternoon, facing the bright golden sunlight, Xu Xinghe was discharged from the hospital.

    Ling Changfeng had something to do, and it was still Qin Yuan and several other guards from the Marshal's Palace who came to pick him up.

    Xu Xinghe was also used to Marshal Ling's busyness these days, and was not surprised by Qin Yuan's arrival.

    I'm just looking forward to seeing you tonight.

    Ling Changfeng said in the email that he would go back early today to give himself a "surprise".

    And he also prepared a small surprise for Ling Changfeng.

    I don't know if he will like it.

    The adjutant who came to pick him up complained that Marshal Ling should give him a salary increase, took the luggage from Xu Xinghe thoughtfully, and personally helped him open the back seat door: "Get in the car, go home."

    Marshal Ling's pure black car galloped above the sky rail, and two other military vehicles drove the way.

    Xu Xinghe and Qin Yuan sat in front of the bar in the back seat of the car with excellent sound insulation. Xu Xinghe poured himself a glass of juice and asked Qin Yuan, "What would you like to drink? Are you so busy lately?"

    Adjutant Qin shook his hand: "No thanks...Isn't this to make up for those two weeks of vacation, so the recent work should be brought forward earlier, and the delay should be postponed, and everything will be crowded together. But don't worry. , it will be over soon."

    Xu Xinghe was slightly taken aback: "Two weeks off?"

    "Honeymoon vacation." Qin Yuan said, "Oh, by the way, the vacation location can be chosen. Do you have any favorite place? Give me a few options, and I will help you arrange it."

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    Seeing his expression, Qin Yuan was surprised: "You won't forget this, right? Otherwise, why do you think he's been working so hard all these days?"

    Xu Xinghe looked at the sky. He really forgot about it!

    Qin Yuan waved his hands and said, "It's alright, it's not a big problem. Anyway, Fangzhou has already asked you for leave. After Changfeng has been busy for a while, your body should be almost recovered. You will be in a certain place by then, you can always be there. The honeymoon can begin."

    Xu Xinghe tangled: "...It's not the problem."

    The problem is, the same problem

    Ling Changfeng confessed to him.

    This layer of relationship paper is now half-breakable between them, making this planned honeymoon trip a little bit different.

    I haven't agreed with other people's confession, so I go on a honeymoon together, what is it?

    In this way, it all seems to be implied and tacit.

    He even suddenly appeared in his mind that indistinct rumor.

    Spending two full weeks alone with Ling Changfeng?

    Wouldn't there really be an "accident"?

    Qin Yuan persuaded him: "You should use these two weeks of vacation to travel and relax, isn't it good?"

    Xu Xinghe whispered: "I thought it was pretty good..."