C59

The next morning, when Xu Xinghe went downstairs to the restaurant for a buffet breakfast, he always felt that his colleagues around him became a little strange.

    I walked to the self-service drink area and wanted to have a cup of iced American coffee to refresh myself, but an older colleague kindly asked him to drink less beverages containing sex, and it is better to have a cup of hot milk or hot soy milk.

    Others came to ask him how he was doing today, and whether he could still climb the snow-capped mountains together.

    Even Team Leader Conrad looked at him more kindly than ever.

    Xu Xinghe originally thought that when Conrad woke up this morning and saw them discussing the all-night poker conversation in the group chat last night, he would probably be angry. until when.

    As a result, not only was the other party not angry, but he looked at him a little bit more... kind? ?

    Yes, it is kindness.

    It made Xu Xinghe very inexplicable.

    After breakfast, on his way back to the house to pack his luggage, he grabbed the well-informed A Jia while no one was around, and asked, "What's the situation? Did you arrange me in private again?"

    "Hey, team leader, first of all, this is not called choreography." Ajia sneered and ducked a little, "Secondly, I think everyone mainly wants to express their concern for you, and there is no malicious intent."

    Xu Xinghe heard the words and raised his long eyebrows slightly: "Well, why did you suddenly start caring about me?"

    Ajia tilted her head and looked at him: "Leader, let me ask first, did Marshal Ling have a video with you last night?"

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    He pretended to cough twice, then looked away: "What's the matter? I'm out, and the cats at home will miss me, so I need to make a video every night."

    A Jia had a "You lied to a ghost" expression.

    Xu Xinghe was seen to be a little irritable, and simply admitted: "What if you made a video with him? It's just a video, what have you started to spread?"

    "Actually it's nothing, it's just some old-fashioned content-" A Jia said, shrinking back again, and whispering: "Some people say that you are preparing for pregnancy, and some people say that you may already be pregnant."

    Xu Xinghe: "???"

    He suddenly became angry and gritted his teeth and said, "It's outrageous, how do you connect these two things? Besides, didn't you just have a snowball fight with me yesterday afternoon? Do you think I'm not playing hard enough, and want to continue to experience what it's like to be taught to be a human being?"

    After a pause, I remembered one more thing, and I was so angry that I could not laugh or cry: "Besides, why is even Team Leader Conrad looking at me like that, as if I'm already pregnant... He believes this too... ??"

    "He shouldn't believe that you are pregnant, and we don't believe it either. We just think that since you are already preparing for pregnancy, you can always..."

    Xu Xinghe interrupted her with gritted teeth: "Who said I'm preparing for pregnancy??"

    "Then why did you suddenly quit drinking?" A Jia asked.

    "..." A trace of embarrassment flashed in Xu Xinghe's black eyes, but he still said stubbornly: "It's not safe to drink too much alcohol when you go out. Besides, I can quit if I want, so why is there so much?"