C18

Xu Xinghe stayed in the Third Military Hospital for two days until his physical indicators returned to normal.

On the afternoon of the third day, he finally got his wish and was discharged from the hospital.

Because he still had a meeting, Ling Changfeng sent Qin Yuan over to escort him out.

“Do you want to go directly back to the Marshal’s mansion?” Qin Yuan was surprised by Xu Xinghe’s nod. “I thought you were going to find friends for hot pot.”

Xu Xinghe shook his head. “They have other things today. I’ll go back and see Xiaoqi first.”

undefinedQin Yuan asked, “Xiaoqi?”

“My cat.” Xu Xinghe explained, “I haven’t seen her for three days. I miss her and am a little worried, so I have to go back and take a look.”

Qin Yuan: “…” He never thought it was for this reason.

“Then I’ll take you home first.” Qin Yuan chatted with Xu Xinghe while instructing the driver. “I’ll say, when I saw another long-haired cat hair on the marshal yesterday, I asked him if he had another cat, and he replied “en” to me.”1En = sound of agreement

“What?” Xu Xinghe was alarmed. “That’s my cat! How’d it become him raising it?”

Qin Yuan: “…That’s not the point, the point is that he raised a cat for you.”

Xu Xinghe: “So why did he raise my cat?”

Qin Yuan looked at him with a complicated expression. “Are you worrying that he wants your cat?”

Xu Xinghe curled his lips: “It’s useless just to want it, will he rob it? Besides, doesn’t Marshal Ling have a cat already? Aaron is so good-looking, what is he not satisfied with?”

Qin Yuan: “……”

In a sense, the brain circuits of these two people are quite matching.

Qin Yuan didn’t say anything, and happily sent Xu Xinghe back.

Back at the Marshal’s mansion, Xu Xinghe went straight to his room on the second floor.

But Xiaoqi was not there.

“Where’s my cat?” he asked the servant beside him.

He Han, the steward, came over and said, “Your cat is in the cat room on the east side of the third floor.”

Qin Yuan heard this and asked in surprise, “Are you raising it with Aaron?”

He Han nodded: “They are together, but…”

“What?!” Xu Xinghe’s heart jumped.

Qin Yuan also frowned.

Cats are solitary animals with strong territorial awareness. It’s easy for two cats to fight when they meet for the first time.

Therefore, if two cats are raised in the same space, they should be isolated for a period of time, and they can only meet after a gradual familiarization process.

What’s more, Aaron is not very good-tempered. He likes to use his claws when he’s unhappy.

When he brought his Labrador to visit the Marshal’s mansion before, it was almost disfigured.

How can two cats be raised directly together? The people in the Marshal’s mansion can’t be so haphazard, right?

He Han was speechless for a while, and his expression distorted inexplicably. “This, you should see for yourself, they…”