C56

Xu Xinghe slept for a long time, and when he opened his eyes again, he found that it was dark outside.

    He turned over suddenly and sat up, wondering why no one came to wake him up, but raised his hand to check the time, it was not four o'clock in the afternoon.

    I think it was because Nanga City was located in the extreme north, so it got dark very early.

    Xu Xinghe approved a coat, got up, got out of bed, and came to the window.

    The sky in the distance shows a quiet and deep inky blue, like the night at 3:00 a.m. in Star Floating City, clean and serene, spotless.

    When the snow-white Nanga City came, as the sunset and the moon rose, it instantly entered a world of feasting and colorful neon lights.

    Above the dark blue night sky, countless colorful lights appeared.

    The decorative lights in the ice sculptures are also lit up one after another, and together with the neon lights on the street, they add a splendid color to the snow city at night.

    Xu Xinghe stood alone by the window for a while, then suddenly looked down at the time, then quickly turned back to the house to pack up, put on a sweater, a down jacket, a scarf, and gloves, wrapped tightly, and went out.

    Everyone agreed to gather at the hotel lobby at 4:15, go to the viewing platform by the Baisong River to watch the snow scene, and then go to a five-star restaurant in Linjiang for dinner.

    Xu Xinghe just pushed open the door of his room, and saw a familiar figure walking out from the next room.

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    As soon as Gu Nai turned around, she bumped into Xu Xinghe in the corridor, her black eyes flashed behind the lens, and she greeted with a smile: "Team Leader Xu, good afternoon."

    Xu Xinghe asked, "You also have a single room?"

    Gu Nai nodded: "Well, the single room that I and Team Leader Conrad specially applied for."

    He seemed to see Xu Xinghe's doubts, and explained with a smile, "I snort when I sleep, for fear of disturbing my roommate."

    Xu Xinghe: "...Oh."

    Gu Nai asked, "Why did Team Leader Xu want a single room?"

    Xu Xinghe tilted his head and asked, "Otherwise, who am I going to live with?"

    Gu Nai smiled, gave him a meaningful look, and then changed the conversation: "It's almost time to gather, let's go."

    Xu Xinghe glanced at him, and with the attitude that the person in charge of this trip should be responsible for the safety and health of the members of the group, he kindly reminded him: "It will be cold if you wear it like this."

    Gu Nai, who was wearing a long dark blue trench coat, glanced at Xu Xinghe, who was wrapped into a ball, and said with a half-smile, "Hasn't Team Leader Xu been to an extremely cold city? The cold here is different from the cold in Xingfu City. , In this kind of place, a few degrees below zero is nothing, you will get hot when you wear it like this."

    Xu Xinghe looked at him suspiciously, swayed between listening and not listening, and finally chose not to listen.

    Just kidding, the absolute physical temperature is there, what else can be cold?

    But he didn't plan to continue to persuade Gu Nai, he just said: "Then if you get cold for a while, you can come back early."

    Gu Nai smiled: "If you're hot for a while—" He swept his black eyes around him, and replied, "You can take it off."