C65

In Xu Xinghe's memory, since he knew how to use a spoon, it seemed that he had never been fed.

    He grew up in the Union Welfare Institute. Although most of the teachers and nurses in the welfare home are very gentle, it is impossible for one person to take care of more than a dozen children in the class. And Xu Xinghe was the kind that was obedient and strong since he was a child, so he didn't need to be fed.

    At this moment, Xu Xinghe looked down at the spoon stretched out in front of him, and then raised his head to look at Ling Changfeng, who had a serious face, there was always an unspeakable strangeness in his heart.

    Some behaviors are probably only suitable for a certain age, and he has missed the period of childhood when he needs to be most cared for.

    Xu Xinghe swallowed and said stubbornly, "I'm not hungry."

    As soon as the voice fell, the spoon in front of him was handed forward again.

    Ling Changfeng held a spoon in one hand, and tapped the side of the bowl with the other hand: "I ate less than half a bowl, so are you full?"

    Xu Xinghe said firmly: "I'm full."

    Ling Changfeng looked at him without saying a word, seeing Xu Xinghe inexplicably guilty.

    Just when Xu Xinghe was about to give up his resistance and convince himself that "Forget it, it's okay to take a bite", Ling Changfeng suddenly sighed softly and put the spoon back into the bowl: "Forget it, if you don't want to eat it, don't worry. have eaten."

    Marshal Ling, who has always been one-of-a-kind, reluctantly discovered at this moment that he really had nothing to do with his little spouse.

    He sat down beside Xu Xinghe, his tone still gentle: "Are you still lacking strength?"

    Xu Xinghe shook his head and whispered, "No, it's much better."

    Ling Changfeng cast his gaze on the potted orchid placed on the bedside, and when he was silent, he suddenly said, "I'm sorry, I made you go through all this."

    Xu Xinghe blinked: "Don't do this, I just wanted to thank you."

    Ling Changfeng looked sideways slightly: "Thank me for what?"

    "Thank you for saving me out." Xu Xinghe lowered his head and fiddled with his fingers, "I almost thought I was going to die in a foreign country, but when I woke up, I went back to Xingfu City. It feels good to be alive."

    After speaking, under Ling Changfeng's complicated and unpredictable eyes, he picked up the spoon again, and quietly ate the remaining half bowl of nutritional supplements.

    Then he whispered, "I'm really full this time."

    Ling Changfeng suddenly felt that his heart softened into a ball.

    As if seeing the little hedgehog in front of him put away his thorny coat, revealing his soft belly to himself.

    The words that have been brewing all the way seem to have a vent here.

    Ling Changfeng took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

    "I have something to tell you..."

    "What happened to the kidnappers?"

    The two spoke almost at the same time, and intertwined voices rang out in the quiet ward.

    Ling Changfeng was stunned for a moment, and his expression became a little complicated.

    In the evening, the colorful clouds spread across the sky, and the afterglow of the setting sun shone through the glass windows like a dream and sprinkled on the two of them.