C68

Xu Xinghe twitched the corner of his mouth stiffly, not knowing how to answer Qin Yuan's words.

    He pondered for a moment, and tentatively asked Qin Yuan like a dumb puzzle: "Then what...you know what happened last night?"

    Standing in front of the hospital bed, Qin Yuan blinked and asked, "know what?"

    Xu Xinghe turned his attention elsewhere, and said hesitantly, "That's it... He was with me last night."

    ——Ling Changfeng confessed to him last night.

    In front of such a large room, Xu Xinghe couldn't say these words.

    As if the word "confession" was hot.

    Besides, he didn't know if Ling Changfeng had mentioned this to the people around him.

    If Ling Changfeng didn't say it, then it doesn't seem very good to say it so rashly.

    Under the entanglement, Xu Xinghe planned to go in such an ambiguous way, and let the adjutant figure it out for himself.

    But he didn't expect Qin Yuan to be wrong.

    I didn't expect that even if I didn't say those two words clearly, the roots of my ears would still burn inexplicably.

    It was as if had experienced something embarrassing to tell last night.

    There was an instant silence in the huge VIP ward.

    The faces of everyone in the room suddenly became very strange, very exciting, very shocking...

    Qin Yuan's eyes widened, and his lips trembled for a while before he smoothed out a complete sentence: "No, no, I thought he was just that... What was he actually doing??"

    Xu Xinghe: "?"

    He didn't react for a while, just cast a suspicious look.

    Qin Yuan shivered suddenly, then shook his head in denial and said, "No! He said you didn't promise him what to do, so why are you paying back?"

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    Under the splendid eyes of everyone, he suddenly realized what Qin Yuan said.

    His face flushed red, and his hair almost exploded on the spot: "It's not that! Why do you think in such a place!??"

    His face turned even redder.

    If Ling Changfeng was present, he could probably smell the sweet pheromones in the air scurrying around.

    Qin Yuan looked around Xu Xinghe's face, and he knew it in his heart. He waved and told everyone else in the ward to go out. He sat down on the small chair beside the bed and asked Xu Xinghe with a somewhat teasing expression, "Did he confess to you last night?"

    Xu Xinghe nodded, then raised his eyelids to look at him: "Don't you know?"

    "I can't blame me for wanting to be crooked..." Qin Yuan quickly waved his hand under the offensive of his eyes, shrugged his shoulders and said, "If you confess, you are blushing. man made."

    Xu Xinghe: "..."

    Qin Yuan touched his chin: "I was thinking just now, why did Chang Feng come to work this morning, and he knows the taste, shouldn't he ask for a leave to accompany you more? Tell me the truth about this kind of thing. I will definitely try my best to cooperate, after all, the alpha possessiveness will reach a peak after that, and the oga will also need to be comforted at times like this..."