C39

Rays of the setting sun streaked across the sky from the west.

The pure black AA00001 galloped at high speed in the afterglow of the sunset.

Inside the car, Xu Xinghe sat by the window, admiring the scenery of the golden sunset for a while, then turned around and asked Ling Changfeng, "Where is your class reunion?"

Ling Changfeng replied, "A private club in the eastern suburbs."

undefined"It still sounds like a very high-end place." Xu Xinghe looked down at his denim jacket and asked, "Doesn't this kind of high-end club require formal attire?"

Some high-end restaurants also require diners to abide by a dress code in order to enter.

Ling Changfeng thought for a while: "It seems that there is such a request."

"Ah?!!" ​​Xu Xinghe sat up straight, "Then why didn't you say it earlier?"

"It's okay." Ling Changfeng said lightly. "They didn't ask, you can wear whatever you want."

"Oh." Xu Xinghe leaned back on his seat and continued to ask, "A total of nine people with us included?"

Ling Changfeng nodded: "En."

"What do you usually do at a party?"

"Eat."

"And what else?"

"Chat."

Xu Xinghe: "..." It sounds a little boring.

"No other entertainment?" he asked.

Ling Changfeng's tone paused slightly: "They do."

"They? What about you?" Xu Xinghe blinked curiously.

Ling Changfeng replied without squinting: "I don't participate."

Xu Xinghe: "..." Although it sounds outrageous, this is reasonable given Ling Changfeng's style.

He wanted to ask more, when he heard Ling Changfeng say, "We're here."

The pure black flying car slowly landed on the blue-gray stone steps.

Through the cloister and the gate is a secluded and far-reaching courtyard in front.

The courtyard is full of greenery. The carefully tended plants and viewing rocks adorned the courtyard just right, seeming elegant and generous.

There are also two red and white koi in the pond in the center of the courtyard, each of which is more than one meter long, swimming flexibly in the pond.

There was a fresh fragrance of grass and trees in the air, Xu Xinghe took a deep breath, and could not help sighing. "It's a great environment here."

The staff in charge of the reception smiled and nodded to the two of them, and then led them inside.

In the echoing silence as they walked, Xu Xinghe wondered why the reunion was held here. It's not that this place is bad, on the contrary, the environment here is very good, and this kind of quiet courtyard is definitely an excellent choice for peace of mind.

But holding a noisy class reunion here... even the fish in the pond will be shocked.

Could it be that Ling Changfeng and his classmates were just gathering for a quiet meal without making any noise or fuss?

Xu Xinghe thought about it, and suddenly several pictures of Ling Changfeng sitting and eating with people suddenly appeared in his mind.

As if surrounded by several icebergs, it can instantly lower the surrounding temperature by more than ten degrees.