C63

Xu Xinghe slowly closed his eyes.

    He tilted his head back onto the wheelchair, pretending that the sleeping pills had worked, but pinched his left arm tightly with his right hand covered by his coat, trying to use the pain to keep himself awake and not fall asleep.

    He told himself, hold on, hold on until the scarred man leaves, hold on until he has time to call the flight attendant for help alone...

    But the scarred man was obviously afraid that he would do this, so he stood beside the flight attendant and refused to leave.

    He observed Xu Xinghe's sleeping face, but found that the other party's breathing did not become longer, but more rapid.

    The Scarred Man's face sank, he turned to look at the flight attendant, and in an instant he put on a wry smile: "Sorry, my brother seems to be getting nervous. Can you get me a glass of water? I think he needs to Take another sleeping pill, and then you can spend this interstellar journey safely."

    The flight attendant looked at Xu Xinghe worriedly: "Are you sure that your brother can take the spaceship in this state? We need to fly in space for 15 hours to reach the Blue Mist Star."

    The scarred man nodded: "Don't worry about this, the doctor said that his condition is not serious, just take one or two sleeping pills."

    "Then please wait a moment, I'll pour water for you. But please hurry up, the spaceship will take off soon."

    "Okay thank you."

    Xu Xinghe held on to his consciousness, and when he barely heard this, his heart completely cooled down.

    The Scarred Man saw that he was pretending to be asleep...

    Sure enough, the next moment, he heard the extremely low and cold voice of the man with scars ringing in his ears: "If you dare to make small moves again, and wait for the spaceship, I will definitely make your life worse than death."

    Xu Xinghe's eyelashes trembled slightly, but there was no other reaction.

    "Your water." A flight attendant's voice came from overhead.

    Xu Xinghe was so sleepy, the right hand that was holding his left arm was released at some point, and it fell down softly.

    He thought that the scarred man actually didn't need to waste another medicine, because by then, he must have completely fallen asleep.

    After taking another sleeping pill, the scarred man was a little relieved.

    At the urging of the flight attendant, he gave Xu Xinghe one last look, then turned back to his seat.

    After he turned around, the sleeping Xu Xinghe's right hand that was hanging outside the wheelchair suddenly moved slightly, and hooked helplessly around.

    The sharp-scared man seemed to sense something and turned his head sharply.

    But the flight attendant gently put Xu Xinghe's hand back into the blanket, and then carefully fastened his seat belt.

    The Scarred Man frowned and returned to his seat during the set sailing music on the radio.

    The moment before he fell into a coma, Xu Xinghe felt as if he had caught a warm hand.

    The hand squeezed back lightly, and immediately put his right hand back on the blanket.

    Xu Xinghe's heart skipped a beat, but before he could think about it, he fell into a coma under the action of two powerful sleeping pills.