C49

When Xu Xinghe saw the short words sent by Ling Changfeng, his whole body instantly became energized.

    He sat up with a rub, and continued to send emails to ask: [Why are you here? ? ]

    Ling Changfeng replied through a door: [Come to chat with you]

    Xu Xinghe: […]

    I don't mean it myself.

    He glanced in the direction of the door, and started typing in a tangled state: [No, no, I originally wanted to chat with you online, so I won't disturb your rest so late, you go back first]

    A long sentence was typed, but the finger did not press the send button for a long time.

    As soon as he closed his eyes, what appeared in his mind was the horror scene from the movie. Xu Xinghe wrapped the quilt tightly, and suddenly felt a little annoyed that he was not up to his standard.

    He had to admit that on such a silent night, he actually had the pheromone smell of missing Ling Changfeng so much - that would make him feel at ease for no reason.

    He stared at the screen for two seconds, and finally decided to ask Ling Changfeng to come in and chat.

    However, just as he was about to get up, his fingers touched the send button on the screen.

    Xu Xinghe was stunned for a moment, almost a carp jumped out of bed, then trotted all the way to the door on his slippers, and slammed the door open.

    The man has not yet stood firm, and almost jumped out under the influence of inertia.

    Outside the door, Ling Changfeng was standing in dark gray silk pajamas, listening to Xu Xinghe rushing over, and when he opened the door, he almost bumped into himself.

    "Be careful." He calmly stretched out his hand to support his little partner and whispered, "I'm not leaving, why are you in such a hurry?"

    After a pause, he said again: "This door can also be opened by voice control, you don't need to run over in person."

    Xu Xinghe: "..." In a hurry, he forgot.

    He stood firm on Ling Changfeng's hand, stood up and patted his pajamas, and whispered, "I replied to the wrong email."

    Ling Changfeng made a "hm" sound, and his voice was also very soft: "I saw it."

    His tone was low and magnetic, and when he spoke softly and slowly, his tone was surprisingly gentle.

    Xu Xinghe raised his head, only to see Ling Changfeng's pair of eyes that were cold and bright, and didn't look sleepy at all.

    On the contrary, Xu Xinghe yawned uncontrollably.

    Fear is real, sleepiness is real.

    Originally, his fear was greater than his sleepiness, so he tossed and turned and had trouble sleeping.

    But after seeing Ling Changfeng himself, Xu Xinghe felt that he was suddenly less afraid.

    Ling Changfeng stood there fixedly, like a tree standing above the sky, as if he didn't need the influence of pheromone at all, it could also make him feel at ease.

    As a result, the drowsiness intensified, Xu Xinghe felt that his eyelids sank a lot, and the nerves that had just been lifted for a short time due to Ling Changfeng's visit were also sluggish again.

    It was nearly three o'clock in the morning, and the entire Marshal's Mansion was silent.

    The husband and wife stood at the door, staring at each other, speechless.