C36

Tuesday morning at half past eight.

The black military brand speed car galloped on the express air track.

Ling Changfeng was in the back seat of the military vehicle, closing his eyes and resting.

Xu Xinghe was sitting beside him, but he had already started replying to work emails.

Xu Xinghe: “What’s the situation? Weren’t all bugs in the Z system repaired yesterday?”

undefinedEthan: “An error was reported again early this morning. Fortunately, it was only a small-scale system crash, otherwise Mr. Liang would definitely call you to work overtime.”

Ryan : “You’re wrong Ethan, I don’t think President Liang will call our team leader in the middle of the night even if he rushes to Ark to work overtime himself.”

Ethan: “?”

Ryan: “What if he disturbs Marshal Ling’s rest? Then the problem is serious!”

Xu Xinghe: “…”

Xu Xinghe: “Seeing that you are so busy, I will leave the investigation work to you today @Ryan”

Ryan: “What investigation? A comprehensive investigation of the system crash?”

Xu Xinghe: “Yes”

Ryan: “Me alone?”

Xu Xinghe: “Bingo, work hard”

Ryan wailed: “How can this be done!”

Xu Xinghe: “I don’t care, you can do it yourself”

Ryan: “…Team leader, Brother Xu, Dad Xu”

Xu Xinghe: “Hey, eldest son, what’s the matter?”

Ryan: “I was wrong. I didn’t know you would be shy. I won’t talk about the private affairs between you and Marshal Ling again. Don’t remember this villain. Let me go this time.”

Xu Xinghe: “…”

Xu Xinghe: “Focus on your own happiness. If you can’t finish the investigation before you get off work, you’re finished :)”

Xiao Zhou: “Team leader, where have you been? The main program of the Z server has just been attacked by hackers. Mr. Liang asked the team leaders to come to the A1 meeting room on time at 9:00.”

Xu Xinghe: “? Hackers are getting up so early now.”

Ajia: “Is this the point = = The point is that today’s hackers are too uncivilized, and do something like this! I’m busy again today.”

Xu Xinghe: “…I’m almost there, there are still ten minutes left.”

“Are you busy with work today?”

Xu Xinghe turned his head at the male voice, only to see Ling Changfeng still in his seat with his eyes closed. He probably heard the sound of typing.

“I’m very busy. There’s a lot of things going on in the Ark recently that require my attention this morning.” Xu Xinghe said.

“Yeah.” Ling Changfeng responded lightly and asked, “Why did you still bring medicine?”

“Oh, that?” Xu Xinghe pointed to the medical bag He Han had prepared before going out in the morning. But seeing that Ling Changfeng didn’t open his eyes, he put down his hand and explained, “Didn’t I mention to you last night that I accidentally spilled hot coffee on a colleague? A little burn medicine.”

Ling Changfeng nodded and commented: “You care about your colleagues very much.”

Xu Xinghe: “Uh, thank you for the compliment?”