C53

The inside of the car suddenly fell into silence, only the evening breeze and the faint roar of the engine came from outside the window.

    Xu Xinghe was stunned for a moment, and suddenly asked from a clear angle: "How do you even know that Fang Zhou has two weeks of marriage leave?"

    Ling Changfeng paused for a moment, and calmly pushed his adjutant out: "Qin Yuan said, he's recently urging me to use up this vacation early."

    Xu Xinghe said curiously, "You also have that... honeymoon leave?"

    Marshal Ling looked sideways slightly, silently looking at his little spouse,

    He doesn't actually have that many vacations, but that doesn't stop him from nodding his face: "Yes."

    Xu Xinghe asked again, "How long?"

    Ling Changfeng then edited: "It's also two weeks."

    Xu Xinghe said in a tangled way: "We are on vacation, can we let it go?"

    Of course it's a good thing to have a vacation, but going out for a honeymoon with Ling Changfeng? ? It always feels weird...

    Ling Changfeng heard the words, his pupils slanted, and his tone was somewhat indifferent: "Well, you can let it go. But you don't need to take a full two weeks of paid leave, isn't it a loss?"

    Xu Xinghe: "..." That's a huge loss!

    Ling Changfeng made persistent efforts and continued to seduce him calmly: "If you go out with me, you can choose the place, and you can also reimburse the whole process."

    Xu Xinghe was moved.

    He thought for a moment, then raised his head: "How about waiting for me to finish the work at hand..."

    "Then?"

    "Then wait for me to use up the quota for this team building..."

    Ling Changfeng looked at him blankly, and didn't seem to understand very well why his little spouse felt that the honeymoon was okay, but he refused to miss this kind of unit group building.

    He learned from Xu Xinghe's tone just now, and asked neither lightly nor seriously: "Is it possible to go or not to go to this kind of unit group building?"

    "Ah?" Xu Xinghe was stunned this time, and stammered: "But, but these five days off, it's a big loss if you don't have to take it away."

    Then he continued to add: "Ark team building is generally very happy, and everyone will definitely have a hard time working on this project. Isn't it good to go out and relax together after the work?"

    Perhaps Xu Xinghe didn't realize it himself, when he said this, his black eyes were bright, with a little anticipation for the holiday, and his emotions were not strong, but Ling Changfeng couldn't refuse at all.

    "Yeah." Ling Changfeng looked at him, the light in his eyes softened a bit, but his tone still didn't fluctuate, "It's good, then I'll wait for you to come back."

    Xu Xinghe smiled and lay back comfortably in the seat: "ok, when everything is over, we can discuss the honeymoon vacation in the past two weeks."

    When he said this, he basically agreed, and Marshal Ling nodded in satisfaction: "Okay."

    In the next few days, Xu Xinghe worked overtime as the norm, and he would not be home until after nine o'clock almost every night.