C75

Xu Xinghe vaguely smelled an aura that made him feel uneasy and restless.

    Ling Changfeng's pheromone is calm and inclusive most of the time, like the boundless deep sea under the sun, which can accommodate hundreds of rivers without waves.

    But at this moment, under the calm sea, there is an undercurrent surging, and there is a hint of a tsunami approaching and the wind and rain are about to come.

    Xu Xinghe struggled uncomfortably in this breath, but he struggled, and the tighter his arms were...

    He sighed, simply gave up the struggle, and leaned motionless in Ling Changfeng's arms.

    The surrounding guards bowed their heads to avoid this slightly ambiguous picture, allowing the two to embrace quietly in the harsh environment of violent storms, lightning and thunder outside the window.

    Xu Xinghe was silent for a moment, then asked in Ling Changfeng's ear, "Where are her other two children?"

    Ling Changfeng straightened up and replied, "The little one is taking a nap next door, the older one is not here, maybe he is going to school, I have already sent someone to look for it."

    Xu Xinghe nodded and fell silent again.

    Ling Changfeng saw his preoccupied look, and took the initiative to say, "I'll arrange their affairs. You're looking very bad now, go and rest first."

    Xu Xinghe raised his head and asked, "What do you want to do?"

    Seeing that he couldn't let go of this matter, Ling Changfeng replied, "It's not difficult to arrange a home for them, it's mainly up to you, do you want to take them back to the capital?"

    Xu Xinghe lowered his head and said: "If possible, I still want to take them out of here. As long as the conditions of Pelpa star are half of the capital star, she would not rather drag her disease to death, but also leave a little for them. Money... This is her last concern, and I hope it can make her feel more at ease."

    Ling Changfeng nodded and said solemnly, "It's easy to say, I'll arrange it. You..."

    He looked at Xu Xinghe's face, and asked, "Is there anything you're worried about?"

    Xu Xinghe shook his head: "There's nothing to worry about, it's just..." He raised his head and glanced at Ling Changfeng, "I just think it's been too much trouble for you all this time."

    Before that, he had never asked Ling Changfeng to do anything. He felt that no matter whether the other party was a marshal of the alliance or an ordinary citizen of the alliance, as long as he had nothing for the other party, they would still have an equal relationship during this matching marriage.

    Until now, he found that he still wanted something.

    The feeling suddenly became subtle.

    On the one hand, he knew that this matter needed the help of Ling Changfeng, otherwise it would take a considerable amount of time, money and energy just to go through the formalities of cross-planet immigration.

    On the other hand, he also knew that Ling Changfeng had no obligation to help him at all, and even he had just been rejected by him for a confession half a month ago. Asking Ling Changfeng to help deal with this big mess now will make him feel that he is going too far.

    This feeling of being indebted is worse than the tangle itself. Although Ling Changfeng seemed to say it very easily, Xu Xinghe still could not accept all this with peace of mind.