C42

Ling Changfeng's temple jumped twice.

    There was a strange silence at the dinner table again.

    However, the silence this time was different from the previous ones. The expressions on everyone's faces were no longer pure shock, fear, or forced smiles.

    Rather, it is a diverse expression of shock, fear, and forbearance of laughter.

    General Waite, who was already drinking a little, widened his eyes, opened his mouth in the silence, and asked again, "What did he just say? What cat did he bring?"

    When Xu Xinghe heard this, he turned his head and repeated it loudly: "I said, this my big cat... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

    This time, Ling Changfeng made a quick move the moment he opened his mouth, and covered Xu Xinghe's mouth.

    Unfortunately, it's still half a beat.

    Everyone finally heard and finally dared to be sure that what Xu Xinghe was talking about was the big cat, and it was their majestic Marshal Ling himself.

    The pot exploded in the box.

    The atmosphere, from the silent silence just a moment ago, suddenly turned into a volcanic eruption-like uproar.

    "Pfft hahahaha big cat? Help! What's the description of this??"

    "Xiao Xu nb! Enough courage!"

    "Hahaha, I can't do it anymore! How do you feel now, Lao Ling? Did he call you that before?"

    "Is this some special interest between the two of you??"

    "Hahaha, he can't figure it out!"

    Just like Ling Changfeng who had seen Xu Xinghe drunk before, Marshal Ling, his former friends, had only heard people describe Ling Changfeng as "lion", "tiger", "eagle" and other animals.

    Looking at the entire Gamma galaxy, or even the entire alliance, no one would associate this "Black God of War" with a soft and arrogant plush creature like a cat.

    Lin Ting was out of breath from laughing. He stopped drinking alcohol, and stopped arguing with Waite. Instead, he hooked on Waite's shoulder and said with a smile: "Hahaha Changfeng, you have a new nickname! Let me Prophecy - this nickname will appear at your annual class reunion in the future, and it will take you at least ten years! Oh no, maybe it will follow me to the grave the day! Hahaha..."

    Ling Changfeng, who was in the center of the discussion, did not speak.

    He didn't even look at his old classmates.

    The pair of different pupils stared at Xu Xinghe wholeheartedly from beginning to end.

    Before Kankan covered the little mouth of this guy, he vaguely heard a "mine"—

    my big cat.

    With this 寫喏 prefix, it seems that in an instant, even this embarrassing and absurd title can be accepted.

    The only person who was unhappy on the field was Xu Xinghe.

    "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

    He struggled to escape from Ling Changfeng's claws, but the other party was so much stronger than him that he couldn't break free.

    Seeing that it was too hard, Xu Xinghe suddenly became quiet.

    Raising a pair of black eyes of the deer, he looked at Ling Changfeng eagerly.