C20

As a super-large data center with an area of ​​115,000 square meters and nearly 10,000 employees, Ark has thousands of employees who come to work every morning.

As cars continued to land in the P2 parking lot, Marshal Ling’s black military vehicle with license plate number AA000011The S in the license plate changed to AA in the raw… Just treat them interchangeably? became the absolute focus of everyone’s eyes from the moment it landed.

Of course, people didn’t form a circle to watch, but slowed down their pace quietly when passing by, and cast glances at it intentionally or unintentionally.

Gradually, more people gathered around.

“Look! It starts with the letter A, is it a military car?”

undefined“What’s more, AA is the car of the Military Commission Headquarters. There must be some bigshot sitting in a vehicle with this kind of license plate number.”

“Then why is it stopping here? P2 is the employee parking lot.”

“Wait and see who comes down.”

The first person to get out of the car was an armed guard in military uniform.

After getting out of the car, he quickly walked to the back row and opened the back seat door.

A tall and thin figure walked down.

For a time, the audience burst into uproar.

“What the hell! What’s the situation?”

“Did I see right? Is that Xu Xinghe?”

“My god, it seems that he and Marshal Ling get along pretty well?”

“Shh, keep your voice down… “

Dong Yue saw people gathered in front of him from a distance and asked, “What are you all doing? Why haven’t you left?”

Vera also stretched her neck out. “It seems that there is a special car parked in the parking lot. Is there a leader coming for inspection?”

When the two approached with curiosity, the expression on their faces suddenly became very exciting.

Dong Yue’s face changed from white to green, and then from green to purple.

The so-called “leader” who came here is none other than Xu Xinghe!

He stood in front of a black military vehicle talking to two guards.

Dong Yue grabbed a colleague he didn’t know, gritted his teeth and asked, “What’s going on?”

The person glanced at him inexplicably and replied, “What’s going on, his husband sent someone to bring him to work, duh.”

Another person interjected: “It seems that the online rumors are not accurate at all. Didn’t they say Marshal Ling was not satisfied with this marriage?”

“Maybe he’s satisfied after meeting face to face? There must be a reason for the mastermind to match them. Their pheromone compatibility should be very high.”

“Then, will they separate after a year?”

“It shouldn’t be?”

“Then he will be promoted again.”

“What does it have to do with this? When he was promoted before, his previous marriage with General Mu did not affect his promotion. I heard from the technical department that Xu Xinghe still has some tricks up his sleeve; the boss of their department likes him very much.”

“Yes, but I saw someone who claimed to be from Ark broke news that Xu Xinghe was promoted quickly and robbed him. He also attached some small details that seem like he did work with us.”