C46

Xu Xinghe looked at the reply sent by Ling Changfeng, and was a little surprised that this guy has learned to sell things now.

    He turned off the email and stopped guessing at all, and decided to wait after get off work to see for himself what Marshal Ling was up to.

    "Did something good happen?" Gu Nai, who was sitting opposite, asked Xu Xinghe's expression all of a sudden.

    Xu Xinghe was startled, and then he realized that the corners of his mouth seemed to be involuntarily hooked up.

    He restrained his smile: "It's nothing, let's eat."

    The two sat face to face, eating and chatting.

    Xu Xinghe asked, "Are you three groups busy recently?"

    Gu Nai said: "It's been fine recently, but I was busy a while ago."

    Xu Xinghe nodded and asked again, "By the way, has the intern in your department left?"

    Gu Nai: "..."

    He pushed his glasses and smiled at Xu Xinghe: "No, it's still early, at least he has to wait... until things are done before leaving."

    His voice was getting quieter and the last words were barely audible.

    However, Xu Xinghe was concentrating on eating and didn't care too much.

    After lunch, Team Leader Xu stretched out, got up and said to Gu Nai, who had also just finished eating, "Let's go."

    After that, he threw the bento box into the dining trash can next to him, and left here with Gu Nai.

    After the two left, a figure came out from the corner.

    Dong Yue stared gloomily at the backs of the two, suddenly raised his hand, and quietly took a photo...

    Xu Xinghe was a little absent-minded from time to time in the afternoon.

    As soon as he was free, he couldn't help but wonder why Ling Changfeng was looking for him tonight.

    This state of affairs continued until the end of get off work.

    At six o'clock in the evening, Xu Xinghe turned off his light brain on time, picked up his jacket and walked out.

    Ryan stopped him suddenly: "Team leader! We, Ethan and Xiao Zhou are going to go to the movies tonight, do you want to join us? We are booking tickets."

    "No, I have an appointment tonight." Xu Xinghe walked out while putting on his coat, paused when passing a few people, and asked, "What are you going to see?"

    Ryan replied, "Ethan and I want to see "Twenty Love Story", and Xiao Zhou wants to see "Another World: Tinder Awakening", and he lost two to one."

    Xu Xinghe raised his eyebrows: "I suggest you watch "Tinder Awakening"."

    Ryan asked, "Why??"

    "What kind of love story do you three bachelors with an average age of 30 go to see? Wouldn't it be embarrassing to be surrounded by young couples in the cinema?"

    "It's not embarrassing, what's so embarrassing about it?" Ryan said in a plausible manner: "Although we are single, we must also feel the sour atmosphere of love!"

    Xu Xinghe: "...then feel it, I wish you all the best."

    After saying that, he waved goodbye to them: "Goodbye, I'm going to the appointment."