C13

Having the big bed to himself last night, Xu Xinghe finally thought he could get a good night’s sleep.

Unexpectedly, he had a nightmare in the middle of the night.

When he opened his eyes the next morning, his head was dizzy and heavy, and the scar on the back of the neck gland was aching.

Ling Changfeng didn’t return all night yesterday, which made him very depressed-

He vaguely realized he was completely fooled on his wedding night!

undefined‘Newlyweds must share the same bed every night.’ These nonsense regulations from the marriage matching laws indeed do not apply to Ling Changfeng!

He was deceived!

Chef Xu did not cook due to his mood, and asked the servants to bring a ready-made breakfast.

As a result, He Han actually came in person, not only bringing breakfast, but also an red invitation letter embossed with gold.

“Uh… the marshal wants to invite me to dinner?” Xu Xinghe’s head hurt even more as he stared blankly at the invitation letter in his hand.

He turned his head and asked He Han, “Why?”

The young steward was at a loss for words.

He didn’t understand what was the point of asking “why” when a new husband invites his spouse to a candlelight dinner.

This was the first time He Han has seen the marshal invite others to dinner personally. From this point of view, the marshal is not unconcerned about his spouse.

But as a newlywed husband, not only did he fail to pick up his partner on the day of the wedding, he didn’t even go home at night on the second day of the wedding…

He Han couldn’t figure out what the marshal was thinking, so he could only make something up. “This may be one of the marshal’s little ideas.”

Xu Xinghe said worriedly: “That… I’m a little uncomfortable, can I not go?”

He Han: “…”

The young steward was once again surprised.

It was strange enough for Marshal Ling to invite people to a candlelight dinner, but the person invited didn’t want to go??

The perfunctory remarks of “a little uncomfortable” were automatically attributed by He Han as an excuse for not wanting to go, and he replied with some embarrassment: “If you have other arrangements tonight and cannot attend the appointment, it is best to explain to the marshal in person. Just a moment.”

Xu Xinghe: “There are no arrangements. I’m just not very comfortable…”

He Han asked, “Do you need me to call a doctor for you?”

Xu Xinghe shook his head. “That’s not necessary, it may be that I’m tired during this time and need to rest more.”

Sitting in front of the dining table, Xu Xinghe was in a daze and didn’t have much of an appetite as he randomly grabbed something. He suddenly remembered another thing: “By the way, tomorrow weekend, I want to return and live at home by myself.”

He Han: “???”

Xu Xinghe explained: “It was like this when I was at the Mu house. From Monday to Friday, I will live in my partner’s house in accordance with the matching marriage law, but weekends are legal holidays, and also my free time. I want to go back to my own house, is that okay?”

He Han: “…”

This question is seriously out of line.

He didn’t even dare to convey this directly to the marshal.