C77

The rain beat on the floor-to-ceiling glass windows, washing the world outside the window into a haze.

    The bedroom was dark, only a small lamp by the bedside flickered faintly, illuminating the faces of the two people.

    Ling Changfeng's heavy breathing sounded in Xu Xinghe's ears, making the place quieter.

    The red-eyed alpha pressed his prey onto the bed in a hunter's stance, but didn't make the next move, just stared at the omega under him, his eyes forbearance and madness.

    Xu Xinghe fell on the bed on his back, his right wrist was caught, and he instinctively struggled twice.

    But the more he struggled, the tighter he held his hand, as if he was afraid of escaping.

    Xu Xinghe raised his head, and his gaze turned to Ling Changfeng, who rushed up.

    The moment their eyes met, both of them trembled.

    Xu Xinghe stopped struggling.

    He suddenly remembered what Qin Yuan had said to himself before leaving—

    "In case he does enter a susceptible period, my advice is to stay away from him for the time being."

    "Don't take chances and think that you survived the last time, and you will be fine this time. You can't expect yourself to have such good luck every time. Alphas who are far away from the susceptible period, we at this time are in the blood. The animal nature is probably a little more than the human nature."

    However, at this moment, Xu Xinghe stared blankly at Ling Changfeng's red eyes, and blurted out, "Is it hard?"

    Ling Changfeng's throat rolled, but he didn't answer.

    Xu Xinghe suddenly felt a little sad when he looked at the hunter who had transformed into Shura in front of him.

    They get along day and night and are extremely sensitive to each other's pheromones.

    So at this moment, through their natural pheromone, he can clearly perceive the oppression and hesitation, pain and anxiety of the other party...

    Like a trapped beast at the end of the road, trapped in the mud and unable to escape.

    They described to him Ling Changfeng's irritability, fierceness and madness during the susceptible period.

    But no one had told him that Ling Changfeng, who was in the susceptible period, was so sad.

    Xu Xinghe tried his best to relax and said softly, "Don't be afraid."

    Hearing this, Ling Changfeng squinted like a dangerous lion and looked at him condescendingly, with a low and hoarse voice: "Have you not yet recognized your situation? Now, is it me who should be afraid? "

    Xu Xinghe stretched out his hand that was not being held down, pinched Ling Changfeng's arm as if to comfort him, and didn't speak any more.

    Ling Changfeng froze.

    Only then did he realize that his arms were shaking slightly.

    His posture was so strong, but his arms were shaking.

    The alpha in the susceptible period was originally violent and manic. At this moment, it was more like being peeped into the secret of the heart, and finally became angry.

    So he grabbed Xu Xinghe's outstretched left hand, and pressed both of his hands to the head of the bed, his actions could almost be called rude.