C8

Xu Xinghe watched helplessly as Marshal Ling stepped into his bedroom and walked to his bed, studying the surrounding environment with a critical look, before turning to ask him, “Sleeping here tonight?”

Xu Xinghe thought to himself, “What does it have to do with you old man where I sleep? Did you come to my room to inspect the work??”

But in front of Marshal Ling, he still nodded obediently: “Yeah.”

undefinedMarshal Ling stood in front of the bed, looked at the bed, looked at Xu Xinghe, but still didn’t leave.

Xu Xinghe stared at him anxiously, and subconsciously wrapped the bathrobe a little tighter.

With this action, he realized that he was still wearing a baggy bathrobe, and the ends of his hair were dripping with water…

Appearing in front of an outsider in such a disheveled manner, and being stared at, no wonder he was uncomfortable.

Xu Xinghe silently closed the neckline of the bathrobe and raised his head. “Would you like to go back to rest earlier?”

Ling Changfeng: “…”

Marshal Ling was stunned for two seconds before he realized that his little spouse was actually pushing him away on their wedding night.

Why?

Is he still angry?

But didn’t he smile just now…?

Ling Changfeng pursed his lips and said nothing. He, who was calm and composed in the face of a mighty army, felt he faced a long-lost dilemma at this moment.

He pondered for a moment, raised his head and asked quite seriously, “Are you sure you don’t need me to stay with you?”

“Ah??” This time it was Xu Xinghe’s turn to be shocked.

Where did such a terrible idea come from?!

Ling Changfeng could see the shock and panic in the eyes of the little deer.

It seems like his little partner really doesn’t need him to accompany him.

However…

“Didn’t you read the relevant regulations of the Matching Marriage Law before marrying?” Ling Changfeng asked.

Xu Xinghe blinked. “I’ve read it, what’s wrong?”

When he married Mu Qingyun a year ago, he really carefully turned over the relevant documents.

However, he didn’t review it before this second marriage, and some details were almost forgotten.

He didn’t violate the rules unknowingly, did he??

Ling Changfeng was silent for a while.

Just when he raised his hand and was about to send Xu Xinghe an electronic copy of the “Matching Marriage Law”, he suddenly caught a glimpse of the other party’s body.

The young and handsome face turned from pink to red, then from red to blue…

It seemed that he remembered it.

Xu Xinghe’s heart collapsed at this moment.

After a year, with his current husband’s reminder, he finally recalled a certain rule that was ignored by both Mu Qingyun and himself-

“In the first month after the wedding (apart from during statutory holidays), unless there are special circumstances, matched couples must share the same room every night.”